@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
Poor November!!! 😭😭 They do forgive him in the end… right?? 😢
-
Euodia posted an update 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @acancello @whalekeeper @awsumfaith @gwyndalf-the-wise @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity
Hello everyone!
Sorry, I haven’t been on much, we lost power for 4 days and now have family in town. I just wanted to let y’all know that I’ll be on again in a few days and will catch up on things…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Alright. 🙂
Derek
“Nice to meet you, Derek!” Madeline said enthusiastically. “I’m sure we’ll soon be best friends.”
Derek nodded, keeping his forced smile. He glanced over at the tall man. But maybe you and I won’t be great friends, he thought.
“Oh, that’s just Sam,” Madeline explained. “Don’t mind him. He doesn’t talk anymore. But…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 6 months ago
This is based off of Deuteronomy 8:2-3
Journey on and don’t forget
the One by Whom you’ve been led,
the One by Whom you’ve been fed
Wand’ring in the wilderness.
Remember the road marked with tears
Yet held year to year
by your Guide Who loves you dear
Journey on and don’t forget.
Up and through and by and with
In dark storms or…
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 6 months ago
Awh, your poem is so good! I can picture all the friendship and love. You said it was from a prompt. Is it inspired by one of your friends?
I love your poem! I too love thinking about God’s blessings and His ways of coming on the scene and bringing transformations.
-
Allison replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 6 months ago
@felicity@starshiness@elanor
Those are all amazing! They each are so beautiful and they paint a picture and are meaningful! If you have any more, please share! 🙂
-
Allison posted an update 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @kyronthearcanin @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @landric @booksbyjayna @landric
Hi! Im not going to be on KP to much this week. We are driving cross country and getting to our stops pretty late. Ill be on as often as I can, but it might take me a while to reply!-
Alrighty! Have fun! 🙂
-
Alright! 🙂 Hope you have fun!! 😀
-
Enjoy your trip!
-
How was your trip?
-
Hi! I’m soooooooo sorry that it took me so long to respond. We have no internet at our new house and we are getting it in a bit longer than a week. KP doesn’t work very well on my phone at all, so I’ll try to be on in a week! I miss you all!
-
-
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @thearcaneaxiom @felicity @esther-c @janellebelovedpig @awsumfaith @anyone
Here’s the next section on Jade. It’s sort of small.
Jade wrapped her cloak tighter around herself, shivering in the bitter wind. The trip to Brekya would be a long one, but it seemed necessary. Dragon scouts were there, dragons that had used some kind of ma…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@acancello @janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings @starshiness @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c
Idk how often we’re circling back, but here:
The girl’s hands flew to her hips and she skewered me with her glare. “Why do you, a complete stranger, need to know my business? Isn’t that kind of nosy?”
I shrugged. “Maybe. Let’s just start with your name, t…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I like the wings! And the webbed hands are cool.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Somewhat, I guess. At first I wasn’t sure who would be who, so it kind of just happened. But the main idea of the shifter thing is not like a shape-shifter, but of her ability to shift reality in someone’s mind. Her eyes change when she’s doing it, making them appear more dragon-like, at least in color.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ha, lol. Tbh, I haven’t had them come off much either, but when my brother was tiny, he stepped on my glasses when I’d taken them off for something.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper Lol, well then I’ll take him on a trip to Snake’s Treasury then!
The backstory: Centuries ago, a dying dragon king took all of the enchanted objects he’d collected or made (he had a form of magic himself) and hid them in a cavern. He installed a statue of himself in the front to guard it…..but it turns out he made it to literal…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
The only picture I have drawn of him is that of his death….so, yeah……

But at least you know kinda what he looks like…or part of him…..
(I hadn’t drawn the frostbite scar yet when I took the picture, and it’s not the best quality…..)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Yeah! Omega might love that, and maybe I’ll put her in with Beta. Hunter…I’m not sure. And it provides perfect opportunity for me to bring in their siblings!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 LOL, the explanation of why you watch those movies……
Hey, it’s not bad!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
He sounds cool!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @awsumfaith @kyronthearcanin @light-warrior-pen @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 All righty, that’s three votes for the “paranoid dragon”…..so let’s meet him! I won’t be able to RP as him yet, but I’ll try for tomorrow.
Name: Admiral Rampart (first name unknown)
Appearance and traits: A dark green and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper Ha, Calvin would love one location in my story…..
…does he enjoy enchanted statue/guardians?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Aww, Bruce! I get it when people crash into you and you lose your glasses…….
Come to think of it, maybe I should add Hunter and Omega’s siblings in. Their brother Tech might end up being good friends with him……he kinda has a similar personality, minus the anger issues (he’s probably one of the least angry characters I…[Read more]
- Load More

I’m glad you’ve gotten power back. That must’ve not been fun. 😬 We’ve been having lots of rain/storms in our area, and today we have a tornado watch, sooo yep. Some bad weather.
Anyway… XD
Ok! Talk to ya later!! 😄
Me toooooo! It was horrible. XD We were watching a foster boy with a lot of energy during the power outage and then 4 little cousins all 8 and under were hear as well so it was chaos! But yes, the weather has been crazyyyyyyyy
Lol, XD. I TOTALLY understand. Almost all of my cousins on my Dad’s side of the family are younger than me; and we had all of my Dad’s side over at my grandparents house for Christmas last year. That’s like 30-something people… so… yeah, I can understand the chaos. 😬🤣
Ooof yeah, on my mom’s side, I have four older cousins and two ones that are barely younger but then my dad’s side is all VERY younger. 😅
Thanks Freedom! Amen to that, the weather has been so crazy!
Where in the US do you live? Cuz where I’m at it’s gonna be 80!!!!!!!
AGREED! Goodness, yes, it’s weird because they’re family and you want to be with them but then they’re also crazy and tiring. 😅😂