@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Faith replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@starishness
Oh man, I love that meme! 🤣🤣🤣
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @thearcaneaxiom @felicity @esther-c @awsumfaith @anyone
Not gonna lie I have no idea how those tags didn’t work last time. 😕
Here’s the next bit of the Dragonsbane Society:
Tali pressed a rough cloth to her temple, where Brycen had hit her. The gash had mostly stopped bleeding by now, but it still stung. Atticus paced the tent, and…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, for Eclipse, he’s sort of an antihero, so… I don’t have as much of that problem. I do, however, have a villain that really gets on my nerves, and so I figured writing about him in a castle would end up kind of crazy. 😅🤣
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah my first character castle-ish thing is with a villain, so I’m figuring that out.
Idk how you guys are writing yourselves into it, too. I can’t write about myself very well, which is weird, cause I know what I would do for most things… idk. 😅
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!!! 🙂
Heh, no… I used to call her Kyrah, and accidentally still spell it that way sometimes instead of what I call her now, Kirah. So anytime that happens is unintentional. 😅 I found just recently that in the Crescent patrol there was another girl, Kira, so I don’t know what I was thinking there…
Fun fact, Kirah’s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Sure thing!
It’s kinda weird writing a character I kinda hate, lol. Maybe I’ll understand him better after this. Or maybe I’ll just keep wanting to stuff him down a reactor.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @awsumfaith @light-warrior-pen @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @kyronthearcanin
Rampart
His eyes blinked open.
Darkness…… and not an Imperial facility.
The two glow-scales on his temples brightened to give him some more light.
The structure didn’t seem to be made by any dragon, in fact. Many of the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Crosshair
Feather explained about a courtyard she’d seen while she’d been here the first time.
He remembered they’d been separated for a while…..
He also remembered the “maniacal leader” she was talking about, and he was glad that man was gone.
Even though some of his kind were still here…… he thought with…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@everyone
I just had an awesome time reading through this whole thing… I got bored. 😅
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic savvy? in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
1. Swords be awesome! 🤣 Awesome name by the way. 🙂
(Ok, i’ll stop trying to be a pirate XD. It’s not working too well)
2. Oooh, Edmund is so cool! Awesome choice. I might have to go with… hmmm… maybe Janner or Arthram Wingfeather from WFS.
3. Yeah, I couldn’t think of one I would change either. I completely agree!!!
4. My…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Thanks! The webbing on his hands is because he’s a sea dragon, so it helps him swim better.
@esther-c @awsumfaith @light-warrior-pen @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 Also there’s one detail I forgot about him. On the end of his tail, he tied a needle-sharp horn from a narwhal-like creature as a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Hunter and Omega
Adolphus sighed. “Listen…we…we’ve had a lot of time to think about everything while we’ve been gone, and…uhm…we were wrong…about everything.”
“We’re sorry….deeply sorry.” Dietrich told them.
Omega was the first to step forward again, becoming less and less tense. “You really mean it?”
Both boys nodded re…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper Ha ha, awesome! My charries will have to call him next time.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oooooh, I love Griffin! I vote Griffin!!! 😃
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic savvy? in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Ahoy there! I’m… late. 😅 How come I didn’t see this until now?
Anyway, I be Solfyre! (Or Ava, or KyrontheArcanin, ye can call me pretty much anythin’ 🙂) I enjoy writing (obviously XD), reading, guitar-playing, dragons, wolves, cats, and a whole lot of other stuff. I write mainly fantasy but have been trying some sci-fi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @anyone-else-on-here-I-just-didn’t-want-to-go-through-and-find-all-the-tags-XD
I came up with a question 😏 (Which there may actually be an answer to… 🤔
What shape is the universe?
-
Esther replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@acancello @janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings @starshiness @godlyfantasy12 @kyrontheracanin
Oooh, so I don’t have any ideas for the next part of the story, but I think the boy should be named Griffin or Silas. I can’t choose which. 😛
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ooooh, I’d be down for the boarding school idea. 😄 It’d be really fun!!
Ev
“Get called on a lot, Ev, don’t you?” Tony asked, as they got situated in the back row. “That’s why you know you don’t get called on in the back.” He pulled out his books, calculator, and other items needed for the class.
Sam smirk…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Wow, I couldn’t stop calling Sam a boy for some reason XD
I’ll go ahead and tag you, too: @loopylin
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I don’t mind at all! Better for you to start it off than me. 🤣
If Azar had been in control, Eclipse was sure he’d be jumping up and down. Well, don’t just stand there! the spirit commanded. Say something! Honestly, you’re terrible. I should have picked Lumeo instead.
Humans, Eclipse thought with a sigh. Of all creatures...
The gi…[Read more]
- Load More
