@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
There’s a lot happening right now XD
Ikr?! XD
I’ll let @godlyfantasy12 RP next since Ev is about to get in trouble with the headmistress. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Barlowes:

-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Woah… that looks long…
Anyway, here are their pics! 😀

-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@awsumfaith @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @otherworldlyhistorian @thearcaneaxiom @anyone-I-missed-or-is-interested
It’s finally time for my MCs’ families!! 😄 Get ready everybody. It’s nine charries. XD
(Also, I put their name meanings, since I have that on the doc.)
Let’s start with the Nadirs!…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic Critiques On My Fantasy World? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 6 months ago
Thank you for pointing that out! Geography is definitely not one of my strong suits XD (hence asking for critiques lol) I’ll take note of that and make sure to redraw it later.
Lol, the my sister inspired the O’Snapp Canyon. It was named after the first words that came out of a famous explorers’ mouth when he discovered the…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Critiques On My Fantasy World? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 6 months ago
I love it!!! 😃
The only thing I would suggest is with your rivers at the bottom of the map, or maybe just one, Grange, if I’m reading that right. Usually (unless this is unique to your world) no river goes from one ocean to another. That would make two continents, or a continent and an island. So because of that it seems that you…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic Critiques On My Fantasy World? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 6 months ago
@kathleenrammm
I’m actually really glad you pointed that out, cause I wasn’t sure about them myself for that reason, and you just confirmed it for me and I’ll feel more comfortable changing them 😊 thanks for the advice!
-
Esther replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok, good. 😅 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok! I’m ok with skipping a few days after the boarding announcement is made. After the situation with Ev is resolved and everyone else is ready to move on, of course. 😉 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
OH, wait! Steve is an artist too!!!! And also, Ami having a crush on Clint is just so cute XD🥰💕
Oh, that’s awesome!!
Ahh!!! I know, I love it!! 😆🥰
“Letters don’t belong here…” he muttered, “they’re supposed to be in English class, not Math.”
I agree Steve. 😂 I say that all the time. XD
(hey, you think this group could run into…
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin, you can go next if you want. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
🤯
Any questions?
(I wouldn’t know what to ask. 😂)
How would you feel if you found out that you lived on a donut?
(Hm… 🤔 Then I’d ask):
Is the donut edible??
🤣
-
Faith replied to the topic Critiques On My Fantasy World? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 6 months ago
@qwyndalf-the-wise
Perfectly fine with me!
-
Faith replied to the topic Critiques On My Fantasy World? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 6 months ago
@starshiness @gwyndalf-the-wise
Sorry, misspelled y’all’s tags 🤦♀️
-
Faith replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Lol, right? 🤣
-
Faith replied to the topic Critiques On My Fantasy World? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 6 months ago

-
Faith replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Lol, that’s like the exact face I make too! XD
-
Faith replied to the topic Critiques On My Fantasy World? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 6 months ago
the kingdom in my world is called Doran, but i need a name for the world still. the world has lots to be explored, and Doran is the only country in known existence, most of the continent is unexplored still. I’ll post a picture of the map-in-progress i’ve been drawing. Doran is ruled by King Eremund and Queen Jade, who have two children, Prince…[Read more]
-
Faith started the topic Critiques On My Fantasy World? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 6 months ago
Hello! I wanted to share my world with you, and I wanted to hear any critiques and/or suggestions you may have for me too!
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! I based her off of one of my best friends who actually just joined the forum, her username is She’s A Pirate
- Load More
