@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Or maybe Calvin/Marcel could hang out with one of the brothers, if you’d like that better.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper Ok! Maybe Thorn can be with my charries Omega and Beta.
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
I love them all! Great job
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper Which are your charries again? Sorry, it’s a bit hard to keep track. What are each of their personalities?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh wow it’s so accurate!!! 🤣🤣
Although I think sometimes insanity trumps imagination… 🤔🤣
-
Faith replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Lol, I love all of these 🤣
-
Faith replied to the topic Critiques On My Fantasy World? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh man let’s hope KP doesn’t eat this… Idk how that works. 🤣
Randomly found this a few days ago:
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@acancello @janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings @starshiness @godlyfantasy12
Heheh I think I gave a rough cliffhanger there. 😅🤣
Any ideas for the next part of the story?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Hmmm…..I’d go with Hans or Erich. They sound interesting……..and evil…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@joy-calle Wow! That’ll make for one interesting story! I don’t know too much about your characters, unlike some of the others, but I can see all the thought you’ve put into this father and daughter. And I like their names!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 oh, and just to be clear, Rampart is actually standing on all fours. He’s even bigger when standing upright, but I assume the castle is too small for him to do that.
Also, I love the way Ridley can see the “chains” on his wings. (He has a lot of them, but sadly he’s not exactly a character that’ll be redeemed…..)
Rampart
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 For my charries, I’d like Omega and Beta to be together. Hunter…..he can be wherever, but since I’m also considering adding their other siblings, I’d like him to be with one of his brothers. Once I introduce them (probably within the next day or so) I’ll figure out where they’ll be.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Yeah, I’m good with that! @freedomwriter76 We can just skip to when they have their classes.
@esther-c Lukas likes to draw? So does Hunter. Maybe they should meet sometime….
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Hmmmmm… Having a hard time deciding. Maybe Jacque, because he’s French? 😅🤣 Honestly I’m fine with any of them, they all sound cool.
-
Faith replied to the topic Critiques On My Fantasy World? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! I’ll look into those videos, I appreciate the suggestion. 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Critiques On My Fantasy World? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 6 months ago
No problem! (Trust me, geography is not usually my strong suit, but I decided to take the time to learn when I got into map-making. If you ever want to learn more about maps, WASD20 is a good youtuber who does fantasy maps. He does some DND stuff, but I just look at his mapping stuff in general. It was funny, actually, because when I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Sorry, did I make any sense, or did I sound like I was blabbering gibberish?🤣
(I think it made as much sense as it could to my brain. 🤣)
(Woah… Ok then! 😄👍😂😂)
- Load More
