@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Ikr?! It’s soooo weird…
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@everyone
I think I’m going to have to hop on here later and share some charries that actually haven’t been written yet. 😏 (I absolutely love them too!! XD)
Oooh, or maybe a new charrie that I plan to introduce in book 2 of my trilogy.
Aah, decisions, decisions! 😆
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!!! 😊😊
Lol, I’ve tried writing a few novels in the past without planning, so when I started my WIP, I was like: I need to at least plan something. XD (Which actually helped a ton when I plotted the story. 😁)
Thanks!!! 😊 I love them too, lol. 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oof…
idk. 😅😂
Maybe I’ll come back with something. 😁 I’ve already got some writer’s block with my WIP, so… yeah… XD (or maybe it’s procrastination… maybe it’s a mix of both. 🤣)
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I vote for Erich and Jacques!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
*gasp* What if Arthur was with Ev??? That would probably be hilarious!! 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Of course! We’d love to have you join. We’re about to make the school a boarding school, so it’s like the perfect time to throw in new charries! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
I’m down for putting Fynn, Lukas, Wolfgang, and Paxton in one dorm room. Oooh, or we could keep it just the younger three and Fynn could be in a room with @whalekeeper ’s Marcel… they have similar personalities. 😏 Whatever y’all wanna do. I’m not sure where to put Ami. Maybe she could go with Eva and Ara?? Idk…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Lol, yes!!! XDXDXD The more backstories the better, am I right? 😂
The one about thermonuclear astrophysics is so true. 🤣
*sniffle*
First drafts…
So true… 😭🤣🤣
I’ve seen a t-shirt with the writer nutrition facts on it. 😂😂
So, no kidding, literally last week I saw someone who looked like one o…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig posted an update 3 years, 6 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen! I am Janelle. What’s your favorite thing you have written?
-
Janellebelovedpig posted an update 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76
A while ago you were loving another KP member and shared that you sometimes have trouble forgiving yourself. I wanted you to know that I’m proud of you for encouraging the other member and supporting her. I also wanted you to know that you are not alone.I am so thankful that I have never seen it to be the character of God that…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig posted an update 3 years, 6 months ago
I know you are off KP right now, but I wanted to let you know that I saw your post a while ago about how failures are hard and wanted to let you know that I am proud of you for asking for prayer and reaching out and that you are not alone.
I am so thankful that I have never seen it to be the character of God that He would…[Read more] -
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
I know! XD. Pretty sure I made that exact same face today. 🤣
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
That’s what I was thinking, but we can wait and see if there are more ideas.
-
Faith replied to the topic Critiques On My Fantasy World? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 6 months ago
Lol XD thx for the input.
No, they don’t in this story. BUT I hope to write looots of stories in Doran so hopefully I can pull it up in another someday 🤞
-
Faith replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Hello everyone! Just saw this and then m really interested, mind if I join???
-
Allison replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings @starshiness @godlyfantasy12 @kyronthearcanin
Sorry, I messed up everyone’s names 🙂
I really like “In too deep” but we can think of more if you want 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Alright! Hmm… Let’s see. I’ll just try to think of a few random ideas.
The Secret Door
The Forbidden Portal
In Too Deep
Far from Home
These are pretty vague, but I didn’t really have enough info to think of something better. 😅🤣
-
Allison replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@janellebelovedpig @mineralizedwritings @starshiness @godlyfantasy12 @kyronthearcanin
I really dont know how it should go yet 😀 But heres the whole story together. It might help anyone create another piece 🙂 What should we call it? Or should we wait till its finished. We can start thinking of names now!
One bright sunny day, I watched a gir…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
- Load More

Probably some of the essays I have written for school.
Cool. One of my favorite essays in school was on Florence Nightingale. What have yours been on?
I love my essays on hard topics I most recently wrote ablut mental health