@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Euodia replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
AHHHH @esther-c, why must you do this to me?!?! I just finished reading The Warden and the Wolf King last week and I HAVE NOT BEEN DOING EMOTIONALLY WELL SINCE, NOW I READ THIS AND AHHHHHH *can’t handle anything anymore* *sobs for a while*
*clears throat* well now that that’s out of the way… this was WONDERFUL! You captured TWS beautifully! The…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
AHHH! Those are adorable. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Just remember that human characters’ eyes are about the same space apart as they are wide.
Ooo thanks, good tip.
OOOO I love the sketchiness of the lines. I think Finnegan is my favorite of the two, but I really like the way you did Helena’s hands.
Thanks! It’s a new style for me, but I like it! Finn is def my fav…[Read more]
-
LandriC replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Am I too late to join??
-
Faith replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Thought you’d like these
-
Faith replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago

-
Faith replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago

-
Faith replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago

-
Faith replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago

-
Faith replied to the topic Critiques On My Fantasy World? in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 6 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise @starshiness @kathleenramm @esther-c
Ok, so I’ll give a brief description of what races live in Doran.
Fairies
Fairies average 41/2 ft in height and have transparent wings. Women and girls usually keep their hair very long. The fairies like to define themselves by their generational occupations. Seaside Fairies come from…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
😮 I finally changed my profile pic! 😂
-
Esther changed their profile picture 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok, good. 😂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
As far as I’m concerned, it counts. 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @keilah-h @whalekeeper @awsumfaith
Ok. So here’s my ideas for the rooms: (and I’m putting in your ideas as well)
Girls:
Ami, Eva, and Ara
Luna, Natasha, and Adelheide
Iris, Angeline, and Jocelyn
Thorn, Omega, and Beta
Hm… We have Naolin and I can’t remember if we have any other girl charrie…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
I’ll go next! 😀
Ami
The bully gave Ami a wink before following after his mother. Ami scowled at him. She turned to Ev, her expression softening. “Next time,” she said, keeping her voice low. “Maybe try compromising instead of… you know… attacking…?”
Ev grunted. “I’m sorry, okay!”
Ami frowned. She wasn’t l…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
At least you got some writing done. 😅
I’ve only written RPs… that counts… right?? 😛
-
Faith replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@everyonelol
Yay! Ok, I’m going to add in Naolin then.
Brief description:
Blue eyes, long light brown hair to her ankles, four feet tall, seventeen years old (if I need to change her age that’s fine with me, that’s just how old she is in my WIP). She’s a fairy, with musical talent and a big sense of humor. She gets hungry in the most random…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, I know what you mean. I literally have had writer’s block on the one WIP I actually need to get done for the past few weeks. (And yeah, maybe a bit of procrastination, because I got like 18,000 words in another WIP in the past few days, because I had a bunch of stuff I wanted to do in it 😅)
- Load More
