@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
LandriC replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@kyrontheacrcanin
Thank you!! 😉 This is such a great idea.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oooh, I love that!!! 😃Your writing is really good.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
You’re welcome, and thanks! Good luck with those classes. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Faith replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
I love them! And the story is so cool, when you write it you have to post it on here so I can read it!
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Y’all, I love these two so much!! 🥰🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
@awsumfaith @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @otherworldlyhistorian @thearcaneaxiom @starshiness
Alrighty! Here are two more charries from a WIP that I haven’t even started writing yet. (And probably won’t until I finish my trilogy 😛)
First I’m going to share a brief synopsis of the book, so it’s easier to unde…[Read more]
-
LandriC replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Thank you so much for the pictures!! Your art is great, and I love getting to see the characters in my mind now! I’ve been slammed with school but am planning to read Chapter 3 tonight!Â
Not me having KP tag emails sitting in my inbox for weeks while I slave through anatomy classes 🙂 -
LandriC replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@starishness Thanks!!
Needless to say, we journeyed in silence for the rest of the trip. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wherever she was taking me, it seemed to be a roundabout way to get there. The terrain stayed mostly the same: yellowish grass, low rolling hills, and thin, pale-barked trees scattered in clusters across the landscape. Piper,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Yw!! 😀
-
Faith replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Faith replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise @euodia-vision
Thanks!
Thanks! Yeah, I saw the movie in theaters when it came out, and then I had a HTTYD marathon a week ago with a friend.
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Go for it!! We’d love to have you! Or… er— your villain, that is. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @keilah-h @awsumfaith @did-i-miss-anyone-?-XD
If nobody else wants to make the doc, I can go ahead and do it later today. If I share a link to a Google Doc, will that work for everybody?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Hey all! Finally back after a week of having no power than having family in town!😅 But I would love to join this Villian RP! I haven’t joined any of the RP’s yet so how should I walk into this one?
-
Esther replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ah, gotcha. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
AHHH!!!! I’m so sorry!! 😭 But at the same time I’m so glad!! 😆😆
The only thing that felt a little cheesy to me was how much true love was mentioned. Idk why but the phrase ‘true love’ has always seemed cheesy to me since I watched The Princess Bride. 😂
Lol, I get that. Because of tons of movies and books that have been made/wr…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Yw!! 😀
Tauren looks amazing!! ☺️
*gasps*
Ahh!!! They are so adorable!!!!!! 🥰🤩 I love them!!
Btw, cool pfp! I’m guessing you watched the new movie?? 😏😁 Me and my brothers just did on Wednesday.
- Load More
