@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Faith replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Short Story Critque in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
I love this!! And girl, you are great at description!! I could picture everything so perfectly!! 😄👏 Wonderful job!
There are a few things I would tweak though.
Together they raced up another flight of stairs, feeling their way in the dark, flying around corners (Emma lost her shoes around the third one) in search of an open door.
So,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
Girl, no kidding, I’m smiling so much right now. 😄😊 You’re so sweet!! 🥰 Your feedback is super encouraging. ☺️
Also…THEIR. NAMES. I’m a sucker for perfect character names and I loved theirs!! So gloriously Annerian….
For real!! I was so happy when I found these names. Plus, they have meaning, which I always love. 😏 Amatus means “beloved.…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Civil War Short Story Critque in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
Definitely do not scrap it!!! 😅🤣 It’s way too good to scrap. Use it in something, make it its own something, but just don’t get rid of it. You never know when you might use it.
Hmmm… I think maybe do them separately? I like the characters and think it would be good to see more of them. If you did it all in one, it would be strange to…[Read more]
-
LandriC replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
Also…THEIR. NAMES. I’m a sucker for perfect character names and I loved theirs!! So gloriously Annerian….
-
LandriC replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
You’re so welcome!! Thank you again for letting me read it. Seriously, this is gold. Your writing is great, especially for someone your age! You’ve got a lot of talent 😉
-
LandriC replied to the topic Civil War Short Story Critque in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise and @kyronthearcanin
I’m so glad you guys like it!! *curtsies* Again, it’s an old piece and I wasn’t sure if I should just scrap it. Thanks for finding those grammatical errors!
Here’s the deal…I do have another part. I was planning on having both Will and Emma flashback to show their really different home lives and their…[Read more]
-
LandriC replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Yes, it was great!! Thanks so much for posting it and allowing me to read it.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic He is Risen!!!!! ⭐️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Alrighty! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@y’all
I’ll make the doc on Monday. Cuz I forgot to yesterday and ya know, today’s Easter. 😁
-
Esther started the topic He is Risen!!!!! ⭐️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Happy Easter, everyone!!! 🐰🐣✝️🌷
Praise the Lord our Savior is alive!!! 🥳 He rose from the grave, for death could not hold Him down. Hallelujah!! ✨
Hope you all have a blessed Easter! 🥰🥰
“And he said to them, “Do not be alarmed. You seek Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He has risen; he is not here. See the place where they laid him…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
Ahh!!!! 😆 Thank you so much!!! 🥰
That means a lot, especially knowing that my prose was spot on, cuz that’s big struggle of mine. 😅😊😄
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Civil War Short Story Critque in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
Oooooh I love this!!! 😃😃
I agree with @gwyndalf-the-wise I would love to read more, even as just a larger short story.
Unfortunately, I cannot think of any critiques to give right now, other than Will wasn’t capitalized once. 😅 I really love the story! It feels so real.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks! Quelin was the first one I ever actually drew. 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) changed their profile picture 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks so much! I was hoping the healing was at least somewhat realistic, but all I know comes from watching random vet shows… I’m glad you could picture everything well! That’s something I’ve been working on a lot recently, so it helps to know someone can. 😅🤣
-
Faith posted an update 3 years, 6 months ago
Happy Easter!
Christ is risen -
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh, don’t worry about it! I honestly wasn’t sure if I was forgetting something. You’re totally fine.
And happy Easter!!! 😃🎉🎉🎉
- Load More
