@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Faith and
whaley are now friends 3 years, 5 months ago -
Faith replied to the topic I’m new! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Hello! I’m AwsumFaith, a Christian teen girl who loves writing, drawing, and geeking out over her favorite movies XD
Now for some questions, hopefully I don’t repeat anything anyone else has asked you, lol
- What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
- What is your favorite song(s)?
- What is your favorite writing beverage?
- Do you…
-
Faith replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Loving this! I’m excited for more
-
Faith replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Lol 😂😂😂 I love those
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic I’m new! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Cool!
Dragons are my favorite too. Second, idk, maybe phoenixes or Cerberus? Or griffins, or… okay now I can’t decide. 😅
Not really sure what fairy tale is my favorite, actually.
Your WIP sounds so cool! I love Anne of Green Gables. I have a couple WIPs on here, the Dragonsbane Society (fantasy) and Healer (sci-fi/fantasy). The…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yes. XD
Let’s go!! XD
I’ve been wanting to beat that record since I first got on here. 12 just seems like such a tiny number…
For real… XD
We need to, like, plan to all be on here at some point at the same time. Cuz there’s a lot of us now. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Does anyone else kinda want try to beat this record??? 👇
Most users ever online was 12 on February 21, 2018 9:39 pm
🤣😂🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic I’m new! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, God-loving, homeschooled, almost-high-school, amateur writer!!
My WIP is a dystopian YA trilogy called the Endoxos Trilogy. Besides that though, I have many many other ideas for future stories. 😂
Anywhoooo, time for some newbie questions! &#…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic I’m new! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Now for some tags! 🙂
@gwyndalf-the-wise @thearcaneaxiom @felicity @whalekeeper @janellebelovedpig @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @starshiness @euodia-vision @anyone-i-forgot
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic I’m new! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Nice to meet you, Hannah! Welcome to KP. I’m sure you’ll meet some great people here. 🙂
I’m Solfyre, or Ava, or whatever you’d like to call me XD. I’m entering highschool in less than a month and homeschool with my little brother (who doesn’t write, sigh. He codes. But I shouldn’t care cause he’s working on stuff for my books XD) I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Time for a rant, lol. For “traditional” fantasy creatures, I like dragons, griffins, phoenixes, pegasuses, basically anything that flies.
And someone mentioned Bruni the salamander? Oh my stars and shadows, he is SO CUTE!!! I have a stuffed animal of him……
I also love human-and-animal-combined creatures, but not really weird…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Wow, awesome!! I’m loving this. Please do more!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Hmm, maybe they can figure out if they have classes together or something?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Crosshair & Tech
“It’s nice to meet you both.” said their roommate, whose name apparently was Tirion. “So, how old are you? Is this your first time at a school like this?”
“We’re both twelve, almost thirteen.” Tech explained, the tip of his tail slowly twitching like a worm. Crosshair restrained the urge to swat at it and make h…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision Ooh, he sounds like an interesting character.
@kyronthearcanin Cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Beta & Omega
“Oh, we find a lot of mummies. Their bandage strips are covered in these special runes. My friend Calvin translates them, and they tell the stories of lost lovers and families. He can even hear their voices and songs. And he put some of my very favorites on a hat, for ribbons. It’s weird birthday present, I know.” Thorn…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision Thanks! I’m going to try to get in an RP now.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Paradise Lie series finally uncovered in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@sarafini Awesome MC! And hey, I’m autistic too, and I wear glasses, so I always love characters like me.
- Load More
