@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @keilah-h @esther-c @awsumfaith @felicity
Here’s the next piece of the Dragonsbane Society!
Tali stumbled out of the tent, clutching her side. Pain muddled her senses and blurred her vision. Atticus clamped his hand around her wrist and yanked her forward.
“Come on, girl! You’ll get us both caught!”
She staggered along behin…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Lol I so badly want to go after that, but *sigh* I’ll wait for someone else. XD
-
LandriC replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Here goes! That was a hard place to start from, but…
I’m not sure how deep I expected the hole to be, but I hit the ground far before I expected to. My knees buckled with the impact, and I felt myself crumple to the ground. It was harder than I expected. Not dirt, but some type of sand-coated stone.
I hadn’t realized my eyes were closed until…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Just randomly popping in here, but ooooh it looks great! I admit I was peering at it when you changed your picture lol. Drawing dragons is so fun! I’m sure humans are too, but I can’t draw them at all XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronthearcanin You’re welcome!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks so much! 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Here’s a repost of my profile pic, so you can see the details better.

He’s got canvas membrane replacements on his right wing, and most of his left one is metal. His left leg from the knee down is mechanical, and although it’s a bit hard to see his eyes are sorta glowing–what appears to be glasses once were, but are now an…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@acancello @janellebelovedpig @godlyfantasy12 @starshiness @mineralizedwritings
I know we haven’t worked on this in a while, but here.
Piper was beginning to slow down, and I was glad for it. I hadn’t exactly prepared for a several mile trek. Still, even this confident girl was beginning to get fidgety as we neared our destination- wherever…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Whoa, nice job! I’m liking it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Wrecker
“I don’t mind it.” Bucky shrugged. “Not a favorite class, but not a least favorite either. I guess I just tolerate it. My first class is Science.”
Wrecker looked up from his schedule. “Really? It’s mine too!”
“It’s my second class.” Steve pointed out.
“What do you think of science?” Wrecker flicked his tail back and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76
Allen (I honestly don’t remember when I RP’ed last for him, so here we go….)
“Serin, do you know them?”
“Not all of them…” Serin looked around. There were several new people.
Dante seemed to recognize one of the human men,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Wrecker
“Algebra is my first class…” Steve looked down at his schedule. “I hate algebra.”
“Huh. I don’t have that…..but my brother Tech’s a grade or so higher than the rest of us, he’ll probably be with you. He’s a lot smarter than I am.” Wrecker told him, partially jokingly (and partially serious). “And I get it, I’m not a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ha!
I’m not quite sure if any of my other “adopted” charries have nicknames, at least not ones I gave them.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’m here! And yes, we can have them meet some other characters.
Rampart
Ridley shook his head.
Rampart hadn’t thought the human knew…but he wanted to make sure.
Something clattered down the hallway, making him turn around with a hiss.
His tail nearly scratched Ridley–again–but the human jumped out of the way at the last…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Yes!! At some point they’ll have to meet up.
And no, he will not like it. Only Feather’s allowed to call him that, and if he’s in a bad mood he may even get bothered at her, but I’m the author, so he has to accept whatever I say.
It’s nice to know that you nickname your charries too…….”Bucky Boi”….lol……
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Yes! that’s actually what I was thinking.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 IKR????
@freedomwriter76 I keep thinking we should get Cross and Riker to talk someday…….they’d have a lot in common…..
(and yes, I use Feather’s nickname for him sometimes)
And on the subject of Steve…Aggh, he and Ryo are so cute together!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c I’m in! What time? You’ll have to adjust for time zones though, and it’ll probably have to be later in the day for me–I’m only on for about an hour and a half each day
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Just say the time! I will do my best to be there.*salutes*
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronthearcanin @landric @theloonyone @awsumfaith @euodia-vision @princeschronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom
Awesome!! 😀
I totally understand. 😊 Life is life! 😂
- Load More
