@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Do one of you wanna RP for our trio next? Mine most recent RP is on page 79.
-
Esther replied to the topic Another WIP Idea…. in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh my words that’s so awesome!!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Another WIP Idea…. in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
Oooh I love it! 🙂
Both of the characters look great, and I like the overall idea! Good luck!
-
Esther replied to the topic Another WIP Idea…. in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Faith replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
(Lol, I figured somebody would have asked it already)
Smell? Oh dear, how to answer that one? 🤔
-
Esther replied to the topic Another WIP Idea…. in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
Love it, girl!! 😊
Awesome characters and a great theme!! 😄
(Oh, and cool boards as well. 😉 )
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
LOL! I love that! 🤣
-
Faith replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
(idk if anyone asked this question already)
True or false, what is your favorite color of the alphabet?
-
Faith replied to the topic Another WIP Idea…. in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
This sounds really interesting! I’m liking the idea. Also, nice mood boards
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
So are Rampart and Ridley meeting up with Eclipse and the rest? That’s what I guessed, cause you talked about Madeline meeting Ridley, but just checking. 🙂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Yes they are!
Haha me tooooo! And thanks! XD
Erebus
“Now, Erebus, any idea of which direction we should head?”
Erebus took a step back and examined their surroundings.
“No clue, what’s even our goal?”
Erich shrugged. “Find a way out and don’t get killed in the process.”
“Sounds like a reasonable plan.” Erebus replied, smi…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Riya
Riya sighed, then plopped down on her bed. She was the first girl to arrive in the dorm and she had no idea what to do with herself. Without Tirion there to encourage her, anxiety took over.
What if they don’t like me? What if I make a fool of myself? What if…
Someone knocked on the door.
Riya stared.
What am I doi…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
(TBH, I like writing Tech’s slight twitchiness…maybe because I’m also a very fidgety person…)
Me tooooo!
And also my profile pic right now is a picture of him…..
Oh sweet! I love him!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Tirion
After the three boys had unpacked their things and felt settled they sprawled themselves on their beds and asked each other questions.
“What’s your favorite subject?” Crosshair asked Tirion, legs dangling over the side of his bed.
“English, because I love to write.”
“What do you write about?” Tech questioned. Tirion glance…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @sarafini
Okay, so I noticed we’re beginning to discuss classes and everything, so I was wondering if we could list all the character’s ages in one place so we know who is going to be in the same class together. Then decide on classes?
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
RYO’S POWERS, I LOVE IT! I also love how Bucky’s the only one who could help Ryo let Fury down. XD
*shakes head at the bois and their arguments*
-
Euodia replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 5 months ago
Nice! Rend Collective is fam favorite. XD Haha, that makes sense! 😂
Ikr? All of their songs just scream villain. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
CLINT! AH! (that pic of him just screams pirate AU XD) Also, random question, I don’t much of Clint’s MCU backstory so is the circus thing actually true, or is that something you came up with?
AND NAT! *dies* I love the end about Bruce. XD
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I can try
- Load More
