@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Euodia replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
ikr? 😂
Erebus
Erich whistled. “Someone had money.” Erebus shook his head in amazement, then came to the sad realization that the magnificent table was lacking in one thing, food. His stomach grumbled.
“Me too, bud.” Erich muttered.
Erebus plopped himself down into one of the chairs to sulk. Immediately, a plate appeared in…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
(realized I wasn’t done XD)
So like @freedomwriter76 and @keilah-h had Wrecker, Steve, and Bucky discussing their classes, and I didn’t know if we wanted certain characters having the same schedule as others.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
replying to what you said in the other forum…
the classes usually don’t matter age wise, but it would still be good to make a list of ages and classes!!
Okay! I was just thinking it would be nice if we knew what charries would be in what classes at what times so we would know who our charries could interact with in our RPs. 😁 (…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
lol, true XD Yep, Steve does adopt him!!! (it takes until the 3rd fic though…😅🤦🏻♀️)
AH WHAT!?!?!?!?!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hellooo! I was just stalking your comments. XD But All your WIPs are drawings??? That’s so cool! So like comics?
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
AHHHH, IKR!? (the pic is perfection for this AU XD) AND YESSSSSS, NAT&BRUCE FOREVA!!!!!!!!! 🤣❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
YESSSSSSS! I’m SO sad that wasn’t able to happen 😭😭😭
none of us know much of Clint’s MCU backstory…🥺 MARVEL HASN’T TOLD US!!!! 😭😭😭 The circus thing is actually from the comics! he had an abusive dad and later became an orpha…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hey I'm new in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Hellooooo and welcome to KP! Your WIP sounds so cool! I can’t wait to hear more about it!
I’m euodia.vision., another Marvel nerd, and totally not a sucker for @freedomwriter76 ‘s fanfics XD. I’m a fantasy writer and reader, Tolkien lover, MCU fangirl, and a Christian introverted homeschooled teen.
1. Yay or nay to fantasy?
2. Do you…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Faith replied to the topic Inspiration for your story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@all-of-yall lol
I was inspired for my story by a few things. My characters and aesthetics are so fun, Coming Home by Max Lucado inspired a special island and helped develop my plot, my world was inspired by Aerwiar and Kumandra (frow the Wingfeather Saga and Raya and the Last Dragon), and also looots of songs lol
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Hey I'm new in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Hi, welcome to Kingdom Pen! I’m Janellebelovedpig, a new creation in Christ, the youngest of 11 homeschooled siblings, salesclerk, and a writing Christian.
Hmm, some questions for you:
Do you play any instruments?
Do you have any siblings?
And are there any character(s) in your story(ies) inspired by people you know?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Inspiration for your story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Fun idea! 🙂
I know for me especially, I pick out certain songs that fit different characters, so I can get in their heads before I start writing them. I know this can be distracting sometimes, but if you do it before time it can work really well.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My new WIP idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, I get it. There are so many different personalities and traits and backstories that it’s hard to choose a character.
That’s cool how you put messages like that in your writing! I try to do that with anything I write. In Healer, there’s a deity called the Celestial Phoenix that represents God.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) and
Smiley are now friends 3 years, 5 months ago -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey I'm new in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
@smiley Cool!! Those are some great choices.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hey I'm new in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks! Lol I have the feeling you’ll meet a lot more homeschoolers on here; i was surprised by how many there were.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey I'm new in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh, ok cool! He is such a cool character in Clone Wars.
Do you prefer the Star Wars movies or shows? I honestly feel like I like the TV shows better!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My new WIP idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 5 months ago
I like it even more now! 😃
And yeah, Anakin and Skylar would probably be my favorites. The whole idea is so cool!
On a side note, I’ve only started a little bit in Sci-fi (including Healer, and another old WIP called Reaching Worlds which was actually on earth- basically kids trying to survive and witness in a world being taken over by…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hey I'm new in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Your WIPs sound really cool! I especially like Tomorrow’s War. My WIP Healer isn’t about earth, it has a bunch of different animal-based races in it and is mainly based on freedom and sacrifice. My other WIP The Dragonsbane Society, a fantasy, is about a war between dragons and humans, basically your whole good vs. evil thing with a few…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh, I’ll get a RP written tomorrow. I don’t have time tonight. 🙂 And @freedomwriter76 might want to go next anyway.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Aww, Paxton!!! 😭🥰
I just love him!! He’s so adorable! ❤️
Oh my word, that is just TERRIBLE!!! 😣😢
- Load More
