@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Fynn
The guy who had stayed on the ground sidled up to Fynn, placing a hand on his shoulder. “I think you’re super cool.”
Fynn smirked. “I had no doubt you wouldn’t. The name’s Fynn.” He held out his hand.
Lukas
Lukas frowned as he saw the three boys goofing off. His eyes wandered to where Paxton…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @kyronthearcanin @loopylin
Derek
“How long have you been here?” Ridley finally asked after a slight awkward pause.
Derek tilted his head to the side and shrugged. “Just a little bit. An hour at the most.”
Ridley nodded.
The two were silent once again. For some reason, Derek was having a hard time being his friendl…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Yeah. Pantsing is habit of mine, usually because I end up working on multiple WIPs once (like Healer and the Dragonsbane Society, lol). I usually just have a list of things I want included in a chapter, whether in my head or on paper.
Thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision That’s a nice board!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Allen
Smoke bomb!
He knew this tactic well….
His eyes stung as he staggered through the clouds, temporarily blinded.
He had his blaster out, but was afraid to shoot while he couldn’t see, not wanting to hit any of his companions.
As he…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronthearcanin I like the chapters so far!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c I like that scene! A cute interaction between the two….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Nice pics of Grimm!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Omega
“What kind of artifacts did you find?” Thorn asked.
“Well, we found a mech by accident.” Omega flicked her tail. “We thought it was just a crystal, but no….apparently the crystal was like a power source or something. That mech nearly destroyed our transport! Some field trip.” She chuckled. “And of course, I told you what…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronthearcanin @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @esther-c
Rampart
“So, you’re an admiral? Don’t you need to be getting back to your fleet or something?” The wolflike creature walked up to him.
“I should be.” Rampart hissed, his tail lashing. “Although there are other dragons who’ll take care of my job for now.”
More like take over my job for me..…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Tirion
Tech and Crosshair finished up their game, with Tech coming out victorious.
“So,” Tirion began, glancing over at Crosshair, “what’d you think?”
Crosshair’s lips curled with a smile. “It was fun.” He gave Tech a smirk. “Even though you destroyed me.”
Tech flashed the other two boys a proud grin.
“You both caught on quick!”…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
annnnd last example

k, i’m done now. XD done feel pressure to do this one, I’d be equally (prolly even more) satisfied with a Marvel one. 😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
sooo i can’t include multiple pics in a post, but they might end up going through in a few days, so don’t be weirded out when you see the same posts again. XD
example of darkness/mist that he’s haunted by…

-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Okay, okay, so I’d be up for ANY Marvel aesthetics. 😂 My top 5 fav charries are Steve, Bucky (I mean i know you got them soooo XD), Wanda, Hawkeye, and Spiderman. So you could go off of that and make whatever for a start.
Buuut if you want a challenge you could do something for Erebus, my poor traumatized villain boi. I’m up for…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Talking about our characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Just now seeing this, lol. I love Calvin! And from what I’ve seen of Thorn in castles and stuff I LOVE her.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I love Jinx!!!!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Awwwww, they’re SO cute!!!!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
THAT SCENE, I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!!!!!!
just…
who is Richard, Anthony, and Natalie? 😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
- Load More

