@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I don’t know what any of it is, at least not really, so don’t feel bad XD
I might try this sometime if I get the time. We’ll just have to see lol
-
Faith replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Sounds cool! I might join
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Nice username, by the way! How’d you come up with it??
Thanks! Welllll, Euodia is Hebrew for sweet fragrance and is used in 2 Corinthians 2:15-16, which talks about us being a pleasing aroma to God. I want that to be my vision (😉😆) in life, that I would be the pleasing aroma of Christ to God and to the world. And that’s where I got E…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
November is just a forum celebrity lol 😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I like the cosmos suggestion… maybe paring it with related to travel? Like nomads, vagabonds, wayfarers… or something related to finding where they belong, like acceptance, fellowship, etc.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I love those ideas but I’m not sure if I will be including Thor and Loki because I’m not sure where there story ended sooo but maybe
Okay! Yeah idk much either, last I knew Thor was with the Guardians and Loki was… dead 😬
I’m planning on having Gwen and Peter meet soon
Cool!
-
Euodia posted an update 3 years, 5 months ago
planning out a WIP is tough…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I’d love to see some chapters with charries you haven’t written about yet! Just to see what they’re currently up to and all. Like Wanda&Vision, Bruce, Thor/Loki (idk if you’re including them in all of this?) etc. Orrrrr, an interaction between Peter and Gwen?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
*bursts through the door, out of breath and energetic due to lack of sleep*
HELLO THERE! Welcome to Kingdom Pen!
euodia.vision. at your service *bows low to the ground*. I’m a Christian homeschooled junior in high school who loves to read and write fantasy (and various other things as well but fantasy is my go-too 😉). I make my home…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
NOVEMBER! Gosh I love this kid. 😍
-
Euodia replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@smiley
AWWWWW those are SO cute! -
Euodia replied to the topic so I'm publishing a novelette… in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 5 months ago
CONGRATS! That’s SO exciting!
-
LandriC replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Not me realizing I just said “homeschool” instead of “homeschooled”…it’s pretty bad when your grammar is wrong on a writer forum XD -
LandriC replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Greetings, @hybridlore!
My name is Landri, and I’m a (previously) homeschool nursing major in college who uses my writing as my coping mechanism 😉 Just this year, I finished my first complete novel with my cowriter @elizabeth-hearten. It’s a fantasy/medieval fiction about a pair of sisters and it was a blast to worldbuild and write for!…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Faith replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh yeahhh, supa fun 😉
My favorites would be the Wingfeather Saga and then Scourge by Jennifer Nielsen. I wanna read some more of Jennifer Nielsen’s fantasy, I just gotta find them at my library lol
-
Faith replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Lol, yeah, I spell things weird on purpose sometimes… XD
Oh I wanna read the Hunger Games, all my friends talk about it a lot. While I live under mom’s roof she’s not gonna let me read them tho. Which I’m ok with and understand 👍 I’ll just have to wait a little longer XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
I definitely will!
And, yeah… I have the same problem. Sry I don’t know how either XD
Not my first, no. This will be my… fifth move? But most of the others were when I was little, because we lived in our last house for like eight years, lol.
And yeah, I love httyd! Toothless is the best XD
No problem!
-
Faith replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Hey! I’m AwsumFaith, a homeschooled Christian teen girl who writes fantasy. I love writing, drawing, singing, and obsessing over my favorite movies XD.
Reading through your answers to Solfyre’s questions… May favs are dragons and Phoenixes too! Also, HTTYD are my absolute all time favorite movies, 🥰 I just love them (hence my…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Alrighty, I’m going to tag some people now XD. I usually forget to, lol
@gwyndalf-the-wise @thearcaneaxiom @landric @awsumfaith @smiley @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @all-those-i-have-forgotten
- Load More

ARGH!
World-building for a fantasy story is the toughest part. I think I chose the wrong genre. *facepalm*