Hi everyone!!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hi everyone!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    LandriC
    @landric
      • Total Posts: 105

Not me realizing I just said “homeschool” instead of “homeschooled”…it’s pretty bad when your grammar is wrong on a writer forum XD

"To death or to victory"

hybridlore
      @hybridlore
        • Total Posts: 1359

@landric

Nice to meet you, Landric! Wow your novel sounds awesome! (Please tag me if you ever post anything about it 😉)

1. Ahhh again I have so many favorites, I keep saying this but it’s true 😂. I don’t have a running series (ok, I just started the Chosen, a YA spinoff of the Circle by Ted Dekker).

2. Well, technically I’m still kind of a kid 😅 but I’ve had so many favorites. Warrior cats and Narnia were some of my biggest, also the left behind the kids series. (Which is underrated.)

3. Probably telepathy/telekinesis or invisibility.

@freedomwriter76

You’re welcome!! Mine are … ok, all of them. If I had to choose, Steve Rogers.

Thanks!! Me too 😊

And I loved it!! Your WIP, I mean. Are you still working on it?

Sorry, I have to go, talk to you more later!

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by hybridlore.

There is always light behind the clouds.
        - Little Women, Louisa May Alcott

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 8156

@hybridlore ❤️ haha, i get that! They’re all so lovable! XD Yesss, Steve is just AMAZING!!!

You are so welcome!!! 💕💕💕

Aww, tysm!!! ❤️🥲 I am kinda working on it, but haven’t much recently, lol. A different WWII WIP is kinda my main focus right now 😁

Totally understand! Talk to you later!!! Have a great night!!! ❤️❤️❤️

hybridlore
          @hybridlore

@freedomwriter76

Hey again! Sorry that was a little abrupt, I had to eat dinner 😅

Yes, definitely!

Yeah, lol, I kept looking back to see if you had added it to it. It was really good 😂☺️ You should keep working on it! If you end up posting anything else about it, please tag me!!!

hybridlore
            @hybridlore

@landric

Oh, lol! No worries it happens to all of us!! 😅

Smiley
              @smiley
                • Total Posts: 2179

@hybridlore

Nice to meet you

Here are some questions

What’s your favorite movie?

Favorite show?

Do you like thrillers?

Have you written/writing any FanFics?

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

hybridlore
                @hybridlore

Hi Smiley!

Nice to meet you too! 😊

1. Hmm, it’s so hard to choose! Right now I’ll say the Avengers, Httyd and National Treasure.

2. The Amazing Race

3. Umm, I would say generally not (from what I know of thrillers, they’re usually pretty scary, right? Maybe I’m wrong)

4. Ok, when I was 11 or so I wrote a few Warrior cats fanfics .. 😅 they were pretty bad 😂I don’t have any current ones

What about you?

LoopyLin
                  @loopylin
                    • Total Posts: 2057

@hybridlore

Hi! I’m Loopy. Welcome to kp! I love drawing, doing random crafts, reading, daydreaming, watching movies, and a lot of other things.

I saw you mentioned the lunar chronicles, and I love that series! I’ve only read the first two so far, but it’s definitely one of my favorites.

I only really have the energy to come up with one newbie question rn…

What kind of art do you like doing? (Your favorite are medium?)

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

hybridlore
                    @hybridlore

Hi Loopy!!

Thanks!

Yeahh!! The lunar chronicles are amazing 🤩 Have you read her other series Renegades? It’s really good, too.

What are your favorite books/series?

I think either acrylics or pencil drawing. What about you? 😉

Nice to meet you! I’m sure I’ll see you around 😊

LoopyLin
                      @loopylin
                        • Total Posts: 2057

No, I have not read Renegades, but it sounds awesome. I will add it to my list. (I can’t wait to be done with school and finally have time to read what I want!)

What are your favorite books/series?

Umm well that is a very hard question to narrow down, but I can give you a list. 😅 The Mysterious Benedict Society, Alice in Wonderland, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Fahrenheit 451, and Lockwood & Co. (which I am currently still reading but it’s epic).

I think either acrylics or pencil drawing. What about you?

Oh, cool! I’m not really good with acrylics, but I do like pencil drawing and digital art. I’ve also recently started trying alcohol markers which are pretty fun.

Nice to meet you too 😊

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Karissa Chmil
                        @karissa-chmil
                          • Total Posts: 96

@hybridlore Eee, welcome to KingdomPen! *blows trumpets* Oooh, violin? How long have you been playing that?

What kind of characters do you like writing best?

wonder | beauty | truth | love

Euodia
                          @euodia-vision
                            • Total Posts: 1306

@hybridlore

*bursts through the door, out of breath and energetic due to lack of sleep*

HELLO THERE! Welcome to Kingdom Pen!

euodia.vision. at your service *bows low to the ground*. I’m a Christian homeschooled junior in high school who loves to read and write fantasy (and various other things as well but fantasy is my go-too 😉). I make my home in the world of Tolkien and Middle-earth, but I enjoy the occasional visits to Aerwiar and Narnia. Marvel is my second love (could talk about it all day). Annnnnd, *takes a deep breath* I could share a lot more but I don’t want to bore you with the details.

NOW… FOR YOU! I’m horrible at remembering everything you’ve already shared so forgive me if you’ve already answered these questions… (I do have a small memory of you saying you like NF though… *high-fives fellow NF fan*)

1. What are you currently writing?

2. Other hobbies besides writing?

3. If you could invite three characters (book, movie, etc.) over for dinner, who would you invite?

Welcome again and I hope to see you around!

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Smiley
                            @smiley
                              • Total Posts: 2179

@hybridlore

My favorite movie is “A Week Away” or any Marvel movie

Currently “Lost in Space” or “7th Heaven”

Thrillers are usually a little scary but mostly just action-packed

I’m currently writing an Marvel fanfic (which you can read on the general discussion page) and an A Week Away Fanfin

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

Felicity
                              @felicity
                                • Total Posts: 811

@hybridlore

I like to draw, mostly hands, eyes, random things. I’m not very good at portraits either xD

My only paintings recently were for an art class but it was fun! I discovered (for some reason) I like painting faces better then drawing them.

Oh wow, I’ve never painted faces…that would be really hard! Good for you!

I love historical fiction, contemporary, and fantasy novels. (Maybe a good mystery too 😉) But my favorite is science fiction/dystopia. Like The Lunar Chronicles was amazing. (I don’t know if you’ve read them, but they’re fairy tale retellings in a science fiction world)

What about you?

I’ve always liked reading Historical fiction, classics, contemporary, and some fantasy. I’ve heard of the Lunar Chronicles but never read them. They sound interesting!

Yep, glad you can be here!!

He must increase, but I must decrease.

hybridlore
                                @hybridlore

@LoopyLin

Oh awesome!! I loved the Mysterious Benedict Society 😁 and alcohol markers are super fun!

@karissa-chmil

Thank you!! 🤩 Almost two years (I started really late, lol).

Do you play any instruments??

That’s hard 😅 Personality-wise or other?

I usually write whatever character pops into my head, or a generic girl character if I don’t have an idea 😂😆. But my main characters are almost always introverts (I’m an INTP) and I like spaceships, thiefs, and magic (in no particular order) so my stories almost include a character with some of that!! 🤣

@euodia-vision

Hi!!! Thank you so much!! 😁

Nice username, by the way! How’d you come up with it??

Yes, I will talk about marvel all day with you 😂😁. Which are your favorite movies??

And NF is amazing! *high-fives back*

1. I don’t have a specific wip right now 😫 im trying to figure out what I want to write about next… it’ll come to me 😅

2. Other hobbies? Umm… Reading, art, playing violin, daydreaming, procrastinating on my laptop 😂, watching tv

3. Ahh, that’s so hard!! Probably a couple of the avengers 😅 I’m blanking right now…. Do you have a favorite?? (Also, villains are out.😂)

Thanks!! I’ll see you around 😁

@smiley

Ohh, okay!! I’ve never seen those 🫤 But they sound cool!

I’ll definitely have to check out your fanfic! 😉

@felicity

Thanks! 😂 it was pretty fun, more in like a paint-by-number style, which probably made it easier.

I love historical and contemporary too!! You should totally read them 😆! They’re amazing!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >