@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
That might work… idk. I think it’s going to end up being that Ev is just asking her to the dance to hope to make Ami jealous, then he notices that the girl is pretty cool and the two end up being friends. If Falon is untrusting, it may not work out. I’m not sure. 🤷🏻♀️
ikr? 😂
He’s a lot more insecure than he lets on. ὢ…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
M’kay. Here’s a reposting of my charries’ schedules. Plus, I’m changing Ev’s second elective.
Fynn
Algebra I
English
PE (elective)
LUNCH!!!
Science
History
Karate/Martial arts (elective)
Lukas
Algebra I
English
Art (elective)
LUNCH!!!
Science
History
Photography (elective)
Ami
Algebra II
English
Art (elective…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
I couldn’t upload a pic yesterday either. I couldn’t today as well… 🤔 It normally works just fine.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@everyone
Does anyone have a girl charrie around the ages of 16/17 (maybe 15) that would be willing to go to the dance with Ev? Because since Clint and Ami are gonna end up going together, I don’t know who to put Ev with. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic How to character development in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
No, lol, I haven’t written any articles on KP yet. 😂 I’m considering writing one, I just don’t know what on, because a majority of what I’ve learned about writing has been through KP, so I’d probably end up copying a few articles. 😅
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Craft Your Next Story week-long writing challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Great! Thanks @mineralizedwritings! I’m Janelle Walter in the community. And I think I found @gwyndalfthewise
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Craft Your Next Story week-long writing challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
See ya there!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) posted an update 3 years, 5 months ago
Graduated eighth grade today (which yeah probably puts me on the younger side of KP? Idk how old everyone is XD)! 🎉🎉We had a homeschool graduation event at a church nearby. Starting highschool tomorrow. I can hardly wait, mostly because I’m probably going to be in YWW this year. 😃
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks! I’ll get the next chapter out soon and then you’ll see XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Nice job! The rootwinders are cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’m pretty sure AU’s of your own universe count.
And that’s funny, I’m the opposite: I draw a complete blank when it comes to an original idea longer than a short chapter book (and even then it’s a long and tedious process), but I can write, or at least plan, like 15 long-ish fanfics at once.
I think it’s having set character…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
@hybridlore It’s cool!
(I’m probably biased, given that I make lots of hybrid creatures……lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c Nice!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ok, well, it’s not working…
Now y’all will have to wait in suspense until it finally works. 😅😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ugh! 🤦🏻♀️
KP, please don’t eat my post. 😢😂

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Okayyyy… it didn’t work the first time. Let’s try this again! XD

-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @anyone-else! @anyone-I-missed @I-don’t-really-know-who-to-tag-XD
So, I was bored this afternoon, but didn’t want to write, so instead I did something related to my WIP!
This is the Nadir family moodboard!!

-
Esther replied to the topic How to character development in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
That’s a great question! And the answer differs with every author. Everybody develops their characters differently. There is no certain blueprint and if you follow it you’ll get a perfectly developed character. In my experience, I’ve developed my characters the most in three ways:
1. Character questionnaires. Even those these won’t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @princesachronicle22 @smiley @sarafini @euodia-vision @whalekeeper
Alright! Here are my charries’ schedules!
Fynn
Algebra I
English
PE (elective)
LUNCH!!!
Science
History
Karate/Martial arts (elective)
Lukas
Algebra I
English
Art (elective)
LUNCH!!!
Science
History
Karate/Martial a…[Read more]
- Load More

Congrats!!!!! That’s very exciting!!!!!!
Thanks! 🙂 Highschool has been great so far. I especially like biology.
Thanks!!! I’m pretty excited. We’ll be working through the summer because, well, homeschooling XD. Good luck with 10th grade by the way!!!
Wow that is so exciting! Congrats on starting hs! It’s a wild ride, but I’m sure you’ll like it 😊
Thanks! Yes, we’re getting ready to start our second week!!! 🎉
Congratulations!! 🥳
(I finished eighth grade last week too!! 😆)
That’s super exciting!!! Good luck!! 😄
Thank you! Oooh, you finished too? That’s awesome! 😃🎉🎉 Good luck with your school year as well!
You’re welcome!!
Thank ya!