@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh no!!! Another charrie death! 😭
So… I can’t believe I dare to ask this…
But could you tell me who the charrie is and a little more detail of how this plays into the story? That might help me give you some advice. (And if you don’t want to tell me for spoilers sake, I totally understand. 😉 )
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 LOL Corvina and Arthur are hilarious.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 you’re welcome!!
I think I have a soft spot for traumatized characters who don’t like admitting that they need anything……lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 4 months ago
Ahh, too many tears!
Hm… I’m trying to think of a happy song on one of my book/charrie playlists. XD
Oh! There’s one called “Whiplash” by MercyMe on Ev’s playlist. It’s basically about not keeping track of your past. And it’s pretty upbeat and the music itself fits Ev’s personality as well as the lyrics. 😁
(Oh, t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia-vision 😲😲😲TIRION LIKES CREATIVE WRITING THAT WAS MY FAVORITE
lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ev
“And it’s fine,” the girl—Falon—said. “I hope your brother doesn’t get picked on again.” Her eyes darted around the room, then looked back at Ev.
Ev half-smiled. “Thanks.” He pulled his phone out of his pocket and glanced at the time. “Oh, I gotta get to class.” He ran to the Lukas’s locker to grab his backpack and slung it ove…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AWW Leon and his kids!!! That was too cute.
And ugh, Riker, you’re making me think of Crosshair again……..Why must they be so similar?! I’m hoping it’s a coincidence (although, I mean, I have little actual control over Crosshair’s personality and experiences, at least in the fanfic I’m currently writing him in. So any…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I can see that; he seems like that kind of character.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh my word, I just looked it up and yes it does!!! 😭😭❤️
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel Not judging! Minecraft in particular has a lot of cool lore.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
You’re so welcome!!! ❤️
I know, it’s so sad! 😢 But the fact that Leon gets to see his kids again is just so sweet. 🥹❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh my word, girl!! That was so good!! 😭😭
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Sorry, that was like really long. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @sarafini @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @princesachronicle22 @smiley @anyone-I-missed-sorry!-XD
It looks like all of us are transitioning over into the next day, so that’s where my charries are going to be. (At least Ev is for now. XD)
@smiley @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Alrighty, here it i…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
No problem! I totally get it.
Eclipse
Eclipse followed Derek, eyeing Rampart’s sweeping tail warily. His own tail flicked uneasily. How could two people just disappear?
Then again, he had probably disappeared from the forest when he came here.
Azar had allowed him to take control once Madeline and Sam left,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
That’s awesome, Freedom!! Keep on writing for the Lord! 😊
Oooh, I’m looking forward to it! 😏
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Totally understand, girl! 😊
Derek
With the all the other humans gone, Derek felt out of place with the dragon and the wolf. He placed his hands on his hips and surveyed the room. In all honesty, this castle-like place was weird, and Derek wanted out of it as soon as possible.
The things that happened in…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Okay! Recently Pinterest hasn’t been letting me see my followers so we’ll see if I can follow you back. 😅😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I couldn’t find you…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
- Load More
