@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Hiya Hannah here:)) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks so much! I’ve heard of the series – it’s been on my mental tbr for a while now, I should check it out!
Awesome!!
Huh, probably french vanilla, NY cheesecake, raspberry or birthday cake:) Wbu?
Yum! 😋 Those sound awesome. My favorite flavor is chocolate chip cookie dough. But more cookie dough than chocolate chip. XD I also reall…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Once Upon A Time My Story Began in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey, welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I think someone on here told me about With Eyes of Blue. I think it was @felicity. It sounds really awesome!!
Anyway, to introduce myself… I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, fiction-writing, teen girl!!
Now for some questions!!
1. If you coul…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Oops. I forgot about Lukas and Fynn. 🤦🏻♀️ Sorry guys! 😂
Lukas
Lukas rushed down the hall, hoping nobody caught him. Was running even allowed? He kept a steady pace until he reached the classroom.
He glanced at his phone. Sweet. A few minutes early. He thought he’d be late.
Speaking of late… Luk…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c Awesome.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Hiya Hannah here:)) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hi, @hannahn, welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, fiction-writing, teen girl!!
*whew*
First, I must make a book recommendation to you. Since you love Christian romance, I highly highly recommend the Christy Miller series by Robin Jones Gunn. It’s a series that…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 This is kinda random, and I’m not expecting you to do this, but I realized something.
If you ever added one of your truly evil German characters, like Hans or something, that would be a perfect opportunity for me to stick my other dragon villain, Hemlock, in.
It might make for some weird interactions–the black patterns on his…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Too Cliche? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
@loopylin @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @kyronthearcanin @sarafini @hannahn @smiley
Thank you all so much!!! 😊
Hearing y’all’s opinions has made me a lot more confident about continuing the way I’m planning. 😄
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c Thor: Ragnarok was a really fun movie….the first Marvel film I ever watched start to finish.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia-vision @hybridlore @kyronthearcanin @acancello @landric @loopylin @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
Favorite character you’ve ever written??
Definitely Everton. 😉
Favorite song?
Oof. Idk. XD Probably Lifer by MercyMe and Uncool by Leanna Crawford. (Yeah, I know it’s 2. Lol) (I also really like Leanna’s song How Can You Not)
A chara…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Yeah……
I mean, he was raised solely to fight, had his free will stripped away for a while, then sometime after it was returned to him, almost everyone he’d ever cared about either died or mysteriously disappeared. On top of that, he was tortured when he finally realized he’d been loyal to the wrong side and started…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Once Upon A Time My Story Began in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
I definitely will!
Also, a character that can talk to wolves is SO COOL. XD I love that! In one of my WIPs there’s a character that can turn into a wolf and talk that way, kind of a shapeshifter-type-thing. Could be wrong, but I think @godlyfantasy12 has a character like that, too…. I’m forgetting his name. 😅
Also, Chronicles of…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic Once Upon A Time My Story Began in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Lol, just saw someone else asked you for fav book and movie, you don’t have to answer it again XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@loopylin I’m good with that!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Yep! He’s got a bandanna (but no facial markings yet)
And yes. I love autistic/mentally different characters too (because that’s what I am and I get super hyped when people write characters just like me). Why do you think I have Tech as my profile pic?
Hunter
“He’s a bit shy.” Wolfgang told them as Paxton hid behind…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Hey, wolves are beautiful!! And yes, the wolfphins were so cute in the old ideas. I need to bring them back sometime….
-
Faith replied to the topic Once Upon A Time My Story Began in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Heyo!!! I’m AwsumFaith, Im a Christian teen girl who loves writing, daydreaming, singing, drawing, and obsessing over my favorite movies XD. I’ve been writing for maybe five or six years, so since I was twelve I guess. I’ve had a couple things started, but I quit them all when I barely got started. The past two years I’ve gotten…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I like water creatures for some reason.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah apparently all our charries are just difficult XDXD
That’s so great! Lol. I haven’t listened to Skillet much recently but I used to know like every song by word. *hurries to Spotify to test my memory*
Also, wolfphins sound awesome too. I mean, I like anything with wolves, really, so I could be biased. 😅🤣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper I also made up the sea tiger–basically a saber-toothed tiger but with a dolphin-like tail and fins instead of back legs, and the riverdon–a giant, silver and blue, river-dwelling crocodile-like creature with a curved sail structure on its back.
- Load More
