@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Cool!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Too Cliche? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
@folith-feolin Yeah that makes sense.
Wasn’t Twilight, like, the worst romance ever though? I haven’t read it so that might just be me parroting bias I’ve seen other places though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia-vision How did I miss the siblings question??!
@everyone else….
I have one brother who is younger than me. My parents apparently think our dog is a third kid though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@princesachronicle22 OOH Botany sounds really cool…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh, by the way, I think it’s your turn to RP as Paxton in the character castle? Sorry if that sounds demanding, I just really want to see his reaction to Crosshair’s sudden appearance….lol, it probably won’t be good, poor timid Pax!
Will he recognize him?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I traced for the longest time too! I’d get Star Wars or Guardians of the Galaxy comics at the library, pick out a character that was in an interesting pose, and draw them but add dragon wings/tails and stuff to them (usually the Marvel ones were flightless, dinosaur-like dragons actually).
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Sure thing! I think we have some characters which aren’t totally evil. Mine are complete villains….but I don’t know about some of the others’.
@freedomwriter76 Ugh, he probably would.
If you want, you can start and I’ll add him in as soon as I can!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh, cool! Yeah, I love the movie too!
-
Esther and
hybridlore are now friends 3 years, 4 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Lol, XD Yes, it’s soooo good!! 😆😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh my word, really?? That’s awesome!! It’s so good!!
It’s actually based off of a book called Hadassah by Tommy Tenney. It’s an adult novel and I read it when I was like 10 or 11. (Which I probably shouldn’t have. XD) But I can’t remember what’s in it exactly, so I’m not entirely sure about content. There is a YA adaption thoug…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Um profile/cover pic troubles in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 4 months ago
@crocheter12 @hannahn @kyronthearcanin @hybridlore @dekreel
Yep, KP has been acting weird with uploading pics and stuff like that. I don’t know how to fix it, but @kathleenramm already knows about it. So, we’ll see if she’s able to fix it. 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Once Upon A Time My Story Began in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
I hope so too!
Yes, I have a few (I get distracted lol, which is probably the hardest part of writing for me). I’ve been trying to focus more on my main WIP, Healer. It’s a sci-fi/fantasy story, kind of complicated, but it’s in the novel critiques section if you want to take a look at it. It’s in the very first draft, in a kind of…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @keilah-h @landric @thearcaneaxiom @i-can’t-keep-track-anymore XD
Alright! So, that ending took longer than I thought, but here’s Chapter 8! This is purely first draft as I haven’t done any kind of editing (didn’t even read through it, I never found the time). So critiques are definitely, absolutely welcome and…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Lol that’s just the best…
-
Faith replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh my goodness that’s hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I love it!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Once Upon A Time My Story Began in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh, okay! Thanks!
My name is Ava Murbarger, I’ll probably be under that.
Yeah, I know! XD I keep checking the website to make sure I’m write. Can you tell I’m excited? Lol
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Um profile/cover pic troubles in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 4 months ago
Arrgh tags are being weird… XD I don’t even know what’s going on now
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Um profile/cover pic troubles in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 4 months ago
It’s been like that for a little while now, even with uploading pics on forums. Since… monday? Kathleen knows though, so she should be figuring it out soon.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Once Upon A Time My Story Began in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Cool! I’ll definitely be looking out for you. As for the Young Writers Challenge, I’ve heard of it, but I never really knew what it was. Would you mind explaining? 😅🤣
- Load More
