@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I don’t, but I don’t know about the other moodboard/aesthetic makers on here.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah. I haven’t really used anything because I can never figure out how to use tech stuff, so I haven’t tried Unsplash
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hey, it's been a while. ~ Chat Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh, alright! I’ll check if it’s up later. 🙂
Yep! I’m still in a first draft on my WIP, and it has changed sooo much XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I LOVE that Falon and Wanda and Falon+Logan boards! ❤❤❤
-
Euodia replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Your Pinterest account says it’s private so I can’t follow you or view anything you’ve saved…
Also… how do you us A.I. for faceclaims? (I don’t use it that much cuz it creeps me out XD)
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
I love all of those!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, it's been a while. ~ Chat Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
That’s awesome! I’m homeschooled too. 😉
So cool!! What’s your favorite part about being homeschooled?
Cool! If you start a blog, let me know because I will definitely read it!
Will do! 😊
Wow, your WIP sounds epic! I would totally read something like that! I love the titles you chose for the trilogy, too.
Tysm!!! ❤️
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooh, those look amazing!!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Oooh, it looks really cool!!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hey, it's been a while. ~ Chat Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!!
Wow! Both of those sound really cool! I’ll definitely be checking out the blog. 😉
While I try my best at plotting, I am definitely a pantser XD. Sometimes I just can’t stick to a plot.
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 4 months ago
Chosen bride, My dear beloved,
She I’ve loved before the start,
I intend to keep My promise:
Beyond death ne’er shall we part.Do not fear for I’ll be with you
In the good times and the bad,
Times you’re sick or free from illness,
Joy made full or filled with sad.Acts of saints sewn in your linen,
Pure and fine and righteous bright
Clothe… -
Faith replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
This one is Avani’s
-
Faith replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago

-
Faith replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Now that the pictures are working…
I shall post my moodboards!
Tags… @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @kyronthearcanin @and I know I’m forgetting people, so you guys too l
-
Faith replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I don’t have Pinterest, but I love looking at everything all y’all post!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh that’s cool! I don’t have Pinterest lol but it should be good seeing the boards. 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
It’s been great! I’m looking forward to growing more as a writer 😁
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years, 4 months ago
Blessed by MercyMe is pretty close to the story I’m writing and my life. 😂 Have any of you stumbled across one of those kind of songs for your WIPs? 🙂
- Load More
