@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybrilore
It’s just murbargerava@gmail.com. And yeah I have a weird last name XDXD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I have a gmail account, if that works! And yeah I have to go eat, so I’ll talk to you soon. 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Freya
Freya stepped out into the hallway, and walked alongside Anika and Logan until they reached their room, 834. She opened the door and walked in, smiling. The room was extremely clean, and bright, and somehow warm at the same time. “This is so beautiful!”
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
XDXD
This sounds really cool! I would love to see the chapters if you’re up for posting them. 😉
I mean, one obvious motivation for doing it would be them threatening her… Or maybe her brother, if they found him. I’m assuming he’s younger?? So maybe that could work.
I’d say it would probably be good to at least figure out a vague…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Freya
“Sixteen, but I’ll be seventeen soon.” She pointed down to an impressive courtyard. “Do you think they’re employees or other guests?”
Freya followed her gaze and blinked. “I’m not sure. Klayden’s not down there.” She turned back to Logan. “I’ll be eighteen soon. What about you?”
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Absolutely! XD You know I can’t get enough of brainstorming.
So, I might need a few more details, but I can try to help. How old is Katrin? If she’s not an adult, she could be smaller and maybe quicker, and that could be a good reason to use her for a specific kind of heist. Or if it is to assassinate the governor, the could send her…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Freya
Anika folded the paper and put it back in the bag. “Sure, I guess,” she said, looking at Freya. “We can drop our stuff off and then go look around. It says we’re in 834.”
Freya nodded. “Fine by me. I didn’t bring a lot. Just some small things.” She followed Anika towards the elevator (I’m assuming there are elevators?…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
That’s so weird! That’s the exact same thing that happened to me! I’ll have him try it again.
Freya
Anika pulled a paper out of her bag and studied it for a moment. “I think you’re with me.”
Freya smiled. “Perfect!” She leaned over to look at the paper. “Me, you, and Falon, hmm? This should be fun.” She scratched the back…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
I have a story for you.
“As He was getting into the boat, the man who had been demon-possessed was imploring Him that he might accompany Him. And He did not let him, but He *said to him, “Go home to your people and report to them what great things the Lord has done for you, and how He had mercy on you.” And he went away and began to proclaim in…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig started the topic in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
The Craft an Amazing Story Idea Challenge helped me think through my autobiographical allegory’s main conflict and purpose. I’ve heard some of y’all talk about your struggles with failures too, so I’m excited to write this story to encourage you in it. Here’s my story, written by the Great Author, that I’m using as a base for Little One’s…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Raven's Quest, I'M FINALLY SHARING IT in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
@starshiness Wow!! This sounds like quite the journey!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Sounds good! I’m not sure how long it will be before Klayden actually shows up. I was kind of saving a spot for my brother, because he signed up to be on the KP forum and is just waiting for the email. 😉
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
“Are you all here for the wedding?” Anika asked.
“The wedding,” Freya said with a nod. “Yes, for a wedding… though I’m not sure for who.” She turned to Falon. “Where are you all going to be staying? Or do we know?” She made a weird face. “I would room with Klayden, but… Well, he’s not exactly family.”
-
Euodia replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh, and I can’t view anything on your account, it says it’s private…😕
-
Euodia replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah it’s kind of weird!! I’ve tried it before but it’s still developing so faces can get a little weird. I use bing ai generator.
Oh, oops! 😂 But that’s cool! I’ll have to try that out…
Also I would prefer not looking for pictures on Google if I didn’t have to because there’s some bad stuff out there 🫤 So that’s why I tried it in…
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Thank ya!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin @hybridlore @keilah-h @smiley
Oh funnnn! Another RP! I’ll probably join sometime soon, most likely after the weekend. 😉
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore I guess!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel lol uh oh….
Feather is only doing it because she’s startled. She’s a veritable tiger in battle, but of the battlefield she’s a much calmer, kinder person–once she gets her bearings she’ll lower the gun, if she gets the chance.
(I won’t be able to respond until tomorrow, likely, but I will at least try to read your RP)
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @keilah-h Yeah most people i know don’t like to write lol @smiley
I have a second so I’ll go ahead and RP 🙂
Freya
Freya turned to see a nervous-looking girl standing behind her. She smiled, glad to see another visitor, and an unbidden purr rumbled in her chest.
She stepped forward and held out her hand. “I’m Freya, from Yurbril’s…[Read more]
- Load More

Thank you for sharing your testimony with us! I too spent a long time being saved without following Christ, and only around 14 realized how important is was and started trying to better my relationship with God. It really is something else how hardship can call us back to God, and help us realize how much we need him.
Yeah. The song “I Need Thee Every Hour” is very correct. I’m so thankful our Lord is faithful as He grows us. @mineralizedwritings, how has your relationship been going? Awh, I’m so thankful you’re walking with Jesus too. 🤗
Oh yes I know that song!!
It’s up and down as always, nothing too much. Just gotta trust God with my future. It feels like nothing is ever really happening in my life other than writing, but I jjust gotta be content with the wait. It feels like I’ve been waiting forever, and it might be awhile longer, but he knows better than I do. Thank you for…[Read more]
I’ve been starting to read back through my old journals and have been so encouraged to read of how I am always wanting to know God better and wanting His inspiration for my stories. Now, looking back, I’ve seen His answers. He is faithful. He was crafting the story of my life.
@mineralizedwritings do you keep a daily journal?
@janellebelovedpig
Oh I’m sorry I didn’t see your first reply for some reason until you tagged me! That’s great that you have seen so much of the growth that God has provided in your life. I don’t keep a daily journel. I try to read the bible ever now and then but I’m too busy for something other than that.
That’s amazing, Janelle!!
Praise the Lord for how wonderful He is!!! ❤️❤️❤️
@esther-c Amen, sister! 😁
Your testimony really encouraged me, Janelle! Thank you for sharing it. In a world that is so lost and depressing it is wonderful to know people who love the Lord and follow where He leads.
May the Lord bless you as you continue to serve Him!!
Thank you, @felicity That means a lot to me. 💕🤗 May our Lord bless you as well!