@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeeeah, pics aren’t working again…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago

-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Hmmmm, my first post didn’t go through…
Buuut, I was saying that I changed their age for the School RP, but for this one, I think I’ll stick with their ages in my WIP. So with that, Tirion is 19 and Riya is 18. I was going to share their face claims/boards, but it appears pics aren’t working again…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Riya
Riya approached the group and smiled, Tirion close on her heels. A young boy who looked a few years younger than them walked over.
“Hey,” He said, “I’m Logan, and then there’s Peter, Anika, Falon, and Morgan.” Logan gestured towards each person as he introduced them.
Morgan, an adorable girl with dark hair, gave the tw…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Aww, Ara!
I struggle with crowd anxiety as well. I’m very observant in large crowds, sometimes a little too observant as I read things into a person or situation that aren’t there. Like, someone keeps staring at me therefore my brain starts thinking: am I acting weird? are they judging me? etc.
Maybe you could have Ara keep n…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Eyyy, sweet!!!!
I’m working on plotting rn. I researched different outlines and such so we’ll see how it goes. Plotting is one of my biggest struggles. 😅 I have an overall big idea and resolution but then all the small events that fall in between don’t reveal themselves to me for quite a while.
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’m currently at the plotting stage! I’d love to join! I’ve never read the book Fast Fiction, but are we just planning on keeping each accountable?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Nope! I’ve heard of it tho…
-
Allison replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
I do have one tiny westie dog named Lucy and 2 guinea pigs named tea and crumpets. We are also getting chickens, roosters, ducks and eventually pigs! They are farm animals, but I count them all as pets 🙂
The weirdest food I have ever tried? Maybe a scorpion? It was inside of a lollipop, does that count?And it tastes pretty good! I…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Welcome! I’m Acancello! I’m homeschooled and I love guinea pigs, dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😁! I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! OK, now I’ll ask you some hopefully not already asked questions 🙂
What’s your favorite book series?
Do you like to do any sports? If not,…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Okay, cool! I’ll add my two main charries, Riya and Tirion for now. Maybe later on I’ll add Brinn (Riya’s brother) and Erebus (redeemed villain).
Riya
Riya burst through the lobby doors. Exhilaration coursing through her body.
A wedding!
She’d never been to a wedding before. Nonetheless one at a place this luxurious!
She…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh, and btw, I did write this when I was like 8 or 9. Nothing recent. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
So I shared part of this story before, but this part made me laugh. I remember being really proud of writing this part. I thought I had nailed the dialogue and descriptions. 😂
So, for your enjoyment…
Holly led us far out into the town. It was getting dark quickly so we hurried along. Balls of tumbleweed blew around our feet. The area of B…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Lol, I love that. 😂
I haven’t read much of your recent writing (tho I need to 😉 ) but it’s so cool to see how your writing changes over even a short period of time.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Nice! I’m starting to dig into my plot, I found a few outlines plus I have everything I did for the Young Writer’s Challenge last week! Let me know if you want to maybe plot out your story as well with me. I know it’s fun knowing someone else is working on their story in the same way you are. 😉
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Cool! I have four characters I could add, any preference on how many? Don’t want to overwhelm y’all (or myself even XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Biblical Women Characters in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
I totally agree with what y’all are saying. I believe that we are all created equal, but we are created uniquely. God created males and females differently on purpose. Yet neither is more important than the other.
Culture views strong women as emotionally and physically strong and praises them for that. But the Bible shows many examples of s…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Writing Biblical Women Characters in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
Yes!!! My family talks a lot about this as we see overwhelming amounts of this in our culture. There is so much of this in our culture, especially in movies. My family likes to use the example of Marvel. Black Widow is depicted as a physically strong fighter that can beat the crap out of many men. No matter how much training someone receives this…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
I will! 😁
-
Euodia replied to the topic Greetings from a new member! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hello! Welcome to KP!
I’m Euodia, a homeschooled, Christian, fantasy writer and reader. I’m also an artist, photographer, Middle-earth fangirl, farm gal, Marvel nerd, and lover of all things mint flavored.
1. Favorite names? (boy or girl)
2. Favorite name?
3. Top 5 favorite characters? (book, movie, etc.)
- Load More
