@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
lol there’s the side of Tech you probably recognize from clone wars…….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley ha ha ok.
Tech
“No, this is just a party that my friends are throwing.” the biggest, strongest human explained.
Ah, that made a lot more sense.
“Nice wings,” one of the other humans pointed out. “Where are you from?”
“Well, I hatched on the ocean planet Kamino, as part of a cloning program designed to give my world an army. Its native…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
XDXD
Heheh… I’m not even sure I can XD but I’m doing my best. No joke I just bought seven notebooks to get all my ideas organized lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley ok!
Tech
“Hey there.” One of the humans walked up to him as he came close. “I’m Anakin.”
Anakin…..
As in “General Skywalker” Anakin?
Weird……That can’t be him. He’s too young, looks different. And he’s not a dragon in the first place, much less a JediWing.
How did humans know about one of our greatest fighters?
He lashed his…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
@orangearmadillo Cool!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’ve been working on that too. Lol I’m working on too many projects so half of them are actually being written and the other half are in the brainstorming/world and character building process XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
@orangearmadillo Oooh! I’ve been reading up on this a bit too. I’ll be around here for sure!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c Ah, ok! Yeah, I was just wondering. Is it like an alternate Earth or a theoretical future one? Sorry for being a bit too curious about that, I just love worldbuilding and stuff.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c Ah, ok! Yeah, I was just wondering. Is it like an alternate Earth or a theoretical future one? Sorry for being a bit to curious about that, I just love worldbuilding and stuff.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Lol I’ve been sprinting for about an hour now so I’m sort of joining. I may have to leave without saying tho because we’re on a different schedule and I’m kind of stretched thin XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Oooh that fanfic sounds cool! (Especially since it’s a crossover.)
I mean, I’m probably biased……considering 99% of my writing is fanfictions like that….. -
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
IKR!? XDXD
Thanks! Her village is in danger from the war between the races on the Spiral.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @orangearmadillo @keilah-h @euodia-vision
Here’s Freya’s introduction!:
Moss clung to the rocky overhang towering over Ashgrave Beach. Or at least, that was what everyone called it. The vote had settled on Ashgrove, but the maker of the sign misspelled it in fancy letters. “Ashgrave.” In fact, the lettering was so impressive that no…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooo awesome!! I’ll definitely be sticking around! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yep! I can guarantee that the second draft is much better. XD I’m not fully done with it yet, but it’s still ending up a lot better (in my opinion) than the first draft. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks! I kinda came up with that on a whim and was like, “Hey, that actually works.” XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @godlyfantasy12 @kyronthearcanin @whalekeeper @keilah-h
Alright everyone!! I’ll be sharing chapters of my second draft of the first book, Ember of Hope. Here’s the first one! 😄
Chapter 1
Amidala Nadir frowned. Something wasn’t quite right. She dipped her paintbrush in the pink paint and dabbed at the canvas. She smiled. Perfec…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I love thissss!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
So… I’m pretty sure Aletheia is on earth. 😂 Everything about their universe is like ours, I just don’t know the worldbuilding outside of Aletheia yet (as in other countries and cultures) because my charries never leave the country until the sequel to the trilogy. (Which is a couple years down the road XD)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley Just to be clear, Tech does have wings and a tail (although one wing is made of, like, canvas and metal) so I’m not sure if they’ll call him a “person” per se? IDK maybe he just doesn’t notice yet.
- Load More
