@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Allison replied to the topic How Do You Deal with Failure? in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Hmm. Thats a hard question. Everyone deals with their failures differently. Maybe Little one could have her own special way of dealing with them? She could be really sad or really mad. She could cry at the slightest thought of Yore, try to find him again? Im not quite sure. I hope that helps! 🙂
-
Allison replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
1. What’s their name?- Shauna Sarah Smith
2. What’s their role? (Sidekick, Main Character, Villain, etc)- Main character
3. Do they love anyone?- Just her family and friends
4. Do they have any relatives?- Lots, three brothers, her mom and dad and both sides have a grandma and a grandpa. There are lots of cousins but I really hav…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@karissa-chmil @esther-c @janellebelovedpig @euodia-vision @sarafini @light-warrior-pen
Alright! I have just finished a new book, “Rose in bloom” By Louisa May Alcott. Did anyone read it? (Its the sequal to eight cousins) Did you like it? Please let me know! I would love to talk about it!
-
Allison replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 4 months ago
@janellebelovedpig @starshiness
You guys are so amazing at writing poetry! I haves some I would love to share also (Though they are not nearly as good as yours) But I have them all written on paper and cant find any 🙂 Ill look! 😀
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 4 months ago
In the Before
The very first days
The days You spoke the word
and the world was made
Wisdom was there
Building away
Building the way that her Master proclaimed.
Here in the now
These very days
The days I feel silly and can’t see His face
Wisdom’s still here
building away
Working on renos for the Master to stay.
And in my mind
She’s…
-
Euodia and
Janellebelovedpig are now friends 3 years, 4 months ago -
Esther posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
acancello @awsumfaith @euodia-vision @felicity @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @hannahn @hybridlore @janellebelovedpig @landric @whalekeeper @kyronthearcanin @starshiness @thearcaneaxiom @hybridlore @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22
Hey everyone!! Just a heads up, we have some friends over this weekend, so I don’t k…[Read more]
-
Whoops! Forgot these tags:
@acancello @keilah-h -
Oh gotcha! 😉 No problem, have fun!!
-
Alright! I hope you have a good time! 😉
-
Thats totally fine, have fun with your friends!
-
How’d your weekend go? Hope you had lots of fun!
-
We did have fun!! 😊 My friend is actually a writer, so it was super fun to talk about (aka: nerd out over) out books. 😉
-
*our books
-
Aw, that’s always the best!!
-
For sure 😊
-
-
-
-
Ok!
Love your new pfp btw!-
Thanks! 😉 I love it too. 😁 I’ve been waiting to upload it, cuz it wasn’t working for a little while.
-
-
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Aww, I love him!! 😊 So cool that he’s Riker’s brother-in-law! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Exactly. 😉
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ok then! I’ll just get to it tomorrow or something.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley I believe the name means “warrior” which makes sense. I’m not sure if it was completely made up or if it was modified from an earlier name. I know early scripts had it spelled as “Annikin.”
Tech
“Uh… I’m not sure, it was my Dad’s name, which is why I’ve debated about changing it.” Anakin explained. “And I was also a military general,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper Yeah! They’re easy to make with Photoshop or a free program I have called Blockbench.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Yeah, they are. And yes, I rarely even redraft some of my fanfics unless something REALLY changes. Mostly, if they’re on computer, I just edit out what I don’t want.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin I know, Legos are really fun!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
nope, *shrugs* oh well
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
annnnd it didn’t, let’s try another one…

-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh, I saw that pics worked for Freedom (kinda) so I wanted to try to send Riya and Tirion’s boards…

-
Euodia replied to the topic Sneak preview of Tomorrow's War in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ok! @godlyfantasy12 maybe you should do that, cause I was the one who went last so…..
- Load More
