@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
That’s awesome!!
And yeah, I know what you mean. I’m nearing 40k words in Healer, and I’m hoping to make it 80k or 90k, heh.
@everyone
Also, @orangearmadillo and I are just about 15% through the first book of Zutora! Besides editing, anyways. We’re hoping to shoot for 76k!
-
Esther replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @euodia-vision @kyronthearcanin @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @orangearmadillo @whalekeeper @smiley @mineralizedwritings
*totally didn’t just copy and paste tags* XD
Hey everyone!!
Right now, my second draft is over 40,000 words!! I’m hoping to make it at least 60k-70k words. 😬 So I’m getting there. We’ll see if I make it! My…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
I LOVE HIM TOO!!! 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
I LOVE HIM!!! 😆😆
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I don’t know if anyone here is into historical fiction besides @freedomwriter76, but I just finished reading a book by Jennifer Neilson called Words on Fire. It’s about a girl that’s one of the smugglers who smuggles book to Lithuanians, because Russia had invaded Lithuania and put a ban on Lithuanian literature. The Russians pretty much tried…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic I have a serious problem in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
I know exactly how you feel. I’m planning to have at least two characters die, one physically and the other “emotionally” or I guess “psychologically.”
Like Whaley and Min said, there has to be a reason for killing that character. (Which is something I had asked a question about a little while ago.) Will their death finish their arc…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 4 months ago
@acancello I hope you find them! And, yes, please share them!
I love reading all y’all’s poems. They make me so happy!! I love words and the way you string simple thoughts so artistic together is beautiful to me! 🤗
This is a poem about looking forward to the feller God has in mind for me and waiting on God’s perfect timing with our lives,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
M’kay! 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I have started on that, but it’s actually an anthology simply called Identity. I’m working on it along with different writers in YWW (Including crocheter12, who had the idea), and it’s about our identity in Christ. I’m doing a short story, but I can’t decide if I want to do a poem, because I’m not sure I have the, uhhhh…. poetic s…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @euodia-vision @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @orangearmadillo @whalekeeper @smiley @mineralizedwritings @i-think-that’s-all-of-you
Jsyk, I’m going to take a break for a while on the novella goals, because I’m currently writing a short story for an anthology. I should still be able to keep up with Healer and Zutora…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
I like the development you have so far. As of now, I don’t have many ideas, but I’ll give you some either on Monday or Tuesday. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’ve only read Little Women so far. I really should read the others. I didn’t know there was a sequal to the Eight Cousins! 😄
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
hey! sorry I’ve been busy with these goats all day 😅 we can totally skip to the party! I probably won’t be able to RP till Monday so you can either go for now or wait.
hey girl, I get that! we’ll miss you!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h @hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @kyronthearcanin @esther-c @janellebelovedpig @acancello @lightoverdarkness6
okay y’all, going to try to send a pic of the goats…
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Rose in bloom was pretty hilarious, sad, sweet and lifelike. I just love all of Louisa May Alcotts books! But I do like little women, little men and Jos boys a bit better than the Eight cousins series, though they come in second! 😀
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Rebecca of Sunnybrook farms was good but not nearly as good as any of Louisa May Alcotts books. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Of course, girl!! Glad we can be there for you. 😊❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I love that scene! So cute!! 😊
I love that they’re trying to get the two together. 😂
-
Allison and
Karissa Chmil are now friends 3 years, 4 months ago -
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
It was such an amazing book! I think the end was a bit slow, but good. I know, poor Charlie!😭I actually cried. Rose was my favorite character, but I feel like Charlie could have been second. Have you read the 3 little women books? Rebecca of Sunnybrook farms?
- Load More
