@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic My Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
AWWWW I love all of those!
No one: *pics are working*
Everyone: *sends every board they’ve ever made*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 lol yep!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Hey, did you see my last RP? So sorry if this sounds pushy or something (I’m always worried it does lol). I’m just really excited to see these two characters interact because they’re so similar!
I totally get it if you’re just busy or something. Sometimes I leave stuff unread for like a week before I get around to it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’m really late to this but it’s so cool!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings YESSSSS He’s my favorite too because of that…..
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Do we wanna have Clint and Ami continue their conversation down the hall, or should we just plop them in English class?
-
Esther changed their profile picture 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
*cries* I just read like 6 chapters in 10 minutes, and GIRL I LOVED THEM!!!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, the epilogue and all of their jobs, and AH IT’S WONDERFUL BUT I’M SAD IT’S OVER!❤😭
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AHHHH THEIR JOBS EEEEEEEEEEEEE
I LOVE IT!!!!!
oh and my brother’s name is Ethan too lol
I need more of this.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 haha thanks! ❤
Riya
Iris and Riker’s smiles held a wonderful warmth.
Riya could feel it, see it in their kids as they danced with Wanda’s boys and Morgan.
She wished she could have it.
“You have a beautiful family.” She said admiringly.
I currently don’t have any characters available, but maybe @smiley or @kyron…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@dekreel Cool! Hey, I think that’s certainly interesting! I have a little Minecraft fanfic idea, which I hope to one day make into a fan film or something.
-
Esther replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
And how Corvina scared Bren 😂 That was hilarious XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I love their sibling dynamic so much. 🥰 It’s so different from the actual story. 😬 But I like it 😉
-
Euodia replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Sammmmme XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Tears (a short story) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ahhh girl, I echo Freedom! This was SOOOO good!!!!! And so sad!!! I can’t wait to see where you take Jenna, I know there’s going to be a lot of pain but also a lot of redemption. ❤
(also, glad you’re doing good, even tho it’s not the best. continuing to pray for you)
-
Euodia replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, it looks like it’s fixed now… but yeah no one’s showed except mine, but mine switched to the first pfp I ever had…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awwww they’re SO sweet together! I loved how you had Bren oblivious to Corvina following him and then how she scared him. 😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
- Load More
