@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @esther-c @hybridlore @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @kyronthearcanin (if you’re still around) @acancello @janellebelovedpig
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Okay y’all! I can finally share pics of the baby goats!!!! They’re a little bigger than the pics atm, but not by much.
-
Allison replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6
Here what I wrote for day #1. Its not very long, but I think its pretty cute 🙂
I was four years old at the time when I met Samuel Smith. My family and I were heading over to welcome the new family who moved into the house a few doors down from us. My mom and I had baked some brownies and my older…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awwww Ami and Ev!! That’s soooo cute 😍😍😍😍
Ahh, I know!! They’re adorable!! 🥰🥰
XD XD Classic Ev, not afraid to say what he thinks 🤣😍🤭
Oh yes, for sure. 🤣🤣
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 lol yeah depressing character deaths are just……agggghhhhh I hate it but I need it in my stories but then I get so sad when I have to kill someone off……
@freedomwriter76 I think it’s your turn. The comforting words Paxton heard sound more like they’d come from Riker. Crosshair….IDK, I think he’s kinda hanging back,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Do your characters hate you? in the forum Genre-Writing 3 years, 4 months ago
@livingwoodchronicles wow that was cool!!
I don’t know…..my charries would have a LOT to say about me, and not all of it is nice so…..Hmm, maybe I’ll interview one of the tamer ones, the ones who WON’T bite my head off.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c 🤣🤣 yeah lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thx!! It was so much fun to write! 😄
-
Allison replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I love it!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Do your characters hate you? in the forum Genre-Writing 3 years, 4 months ago
I loved that poem!!
I’ll have to do an interview with my charries soon… 😏 (Kinda scared to know what they’re going to say 😬😂)
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I love how they still have their same habits that they had when they were little kids. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @smiley @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @acancello @lightoverdarkness6 @livingwoodchronicles
Here’s what I did for day one!
Day 1: Meet Cute
The shrill school bell sounded and the children hopped out of their seats, bursting into a chorus of giggles and chatter.
“Wait a moment, everyone!” The teacher said, holdi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!! 😄
-
Allison replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Haha! Thats so good! I love your characters!
-
Allison replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thats amazing, beautiful, sad and sweet! I love it!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Girl, those aesthetics look so good!!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!!
For sure 😉 😁
Ikr? ❤️😂
Thank ya!!
Definitely. 😉 The story without Ev would be a lot less humorous, ngl. 😂
(Not that my other charries aren’t funny, but Ev is definitely a comic relief character. XD)
- Load More
