@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Well… um… I don’t know. heh 😅
It happens in the sequel to the trilogy, but I don’t know exactly what happened. All I know is that it is something bad and it’s going to test Ami’s faith. 🥺 (And Ev’s too I guess) (Don’t worry tho, Ev still lives. I couldn’t kill him off. 😉)
Yw!!
Aww, thx!! Yes, for sure 😊…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yesss that was SO sweet!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
AWWWW Novemberrrrr, poor baby. 😭 He did tho, proud of him!
-
Euodia replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
So sweet!! 🥰
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic Prayers in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
Im so sorry! Hope everything all right! Ill pray for you❤️
-
Allison replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 3 months ago
That is amazing!
-
Allison replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 3 months ago
@elanor @overcomer @janellebelovedpig @starshiness
Those are great! Here is one of mine I found, I wrote it for some of my best friends who were leaving the neighborhood a few years ago. Its dosent really rhyme, but the words flow great together!
The neighborhood By- Allison C
Everything you said, everything you did
Changed the ne…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 OOH!
I have some questions:
- How many intelligent races/species are there? (If I already asked that you don’t need to answer)
- Do you have a “map” of your world yet?
- How do you choose names?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Cool!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Anyone besides @dekreel who’s written a game fanfic?
@euodia-vision @smiley @freedomwriter76 @whoever-else-is-here
I’m considering it……After watching a couple cutscenes from Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (if anyone has played that game; I haven’t picked up the controller myself, but my brother plays it whenever we’re at our cousins’ house) I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @godlyfantasy12
Hemlock
All of them were human. No other dragons, at least not yet.
Not that he’d expected to meet another member of his kind; the area was far too…small to fit a group of dragons comfortably.
The new humans were a little startled by him.
One of them stepped back, only to trip and land hard on…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Wowwww IDK if I previously commented on that scene but……just wow……
That was…interesting. Your poor charries though!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 OF COURSE!!
That’s the whole point I made this forum. I’ll be posting songs I like from time to time, and you can do it too.
(Oh, and that’s totally ok if it won’t work for you. You can still share your own.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
oh and @godlyfantasy12 I don’t think you have to go on youtube to listen to it? Like it’ll play right on KP from my browser.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
oh and here’s one more:
“The Burning Man”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Yeah!!! Finally someone else knows the game! I’ve never played any of the others but I’ve heard of them. World of Goo was really fun….I first played it on a library computer that had it on, and then got it for my family’s tablet. Which died like years ago so I didn’t get to play it again until a couple weeks ago when I managed to…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @smiley @acancello @sarafini @mineralizedwritings @zemira @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76
Day 8: Hands
Ship: Everdala (Everton and Amidala)
(FYI, this is in the far future, when they’re married)
A tear slipped down Ami’s cheek. How long would he be like this? She watched Ev’s chest move up and down with each small breath…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
I have many works in progress (I get exciting book ideas on a regular basis XD). The one I am trying to focus on is one about a teenage girl whose spy parents disappeared when she was younger, leaving behind clues to a large conspiracy. I am a definite pantser. XD
Oh that sounds so cool!! I love that!
I have a few fav artists… B…
- Load More
