@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Raven's Quest, I'M FINALLY SHARING IT in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 3 months ago
I love this!!
The only critique I have is that I feel like things are happening kinda fast. But you know your story and I don’t. So maybe it is the way you want it. 😊
Anyway, keep ‘em coming!!
-
Allison replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Welcome! I’m Acancello, also known as Allison! I’m also homeschooled and I love guinea pigs, dogs ,ducks, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😁! I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! OK, now I’ll ask you some hopefully not already asked questions 🙂
What’s your favorite…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Salut everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Hi! I think it was 20 or 30, but I dont quite remember 😀
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ohh goodness, I haven’t got to experience much of Grimm but I love him already 😆
@Godly @freedomwriter76
Do y’all want to do Creative Writing class RPs or just skip it?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
*dies* I love that Bucky’s reaction to Clint’s ‘guess who?’ is to punch him until he realizes it’s actually him.😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ah yes, that makes sense 😂 YESSSSS, makes total sense 😂😍
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
AHHH THE BABY BOI! 😍 Eeeee i love the board!
*gasps* a villian? i could never picture him as one now 😂
Freedom & Miley
Tsk, tsk, y’all are too cruel to your charries 😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I'm back! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh and CCC sounds really cool.
My brother and some friends had a story like that about seagulls and eagles…..
It became a household joke. Now our name for political radical is “seagull” lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I'm back! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise WHHHHAAAAAAA SOMEONE ELSE WHO SHARES MY OBSESSION???? (Cue all the squealing)
XD XD
I probably love that show a little too much,but hey….it’s not like every TV show manages to be pretty clean, interesting, and has awesome characters with plenty of fanfic potential….. -
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I did enjoy it! You are so good at all of this, I love reading everything you write. ❤
Oh! I can’t believe I missed that other scene 😂 but I LOVE that one tooooo! Riker is just amazingggggg
-
Euodia replied to the topic Raven's Quest, I'M FINALLY SHARING IT in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 3 months ago
YAY! I love this so much!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Hey girl! I know you’ve been busy killing Finn and all… 😠😭 but just wanted to see if you wanted to RP for the PE group or not.
And also @everyone, who all is in Creative Writing rn? Tirion doesn’t need to interact with anyone if we’re close to getting to lunch but just wanted to see who else is with him.…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Aw! I like it!
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
*chokes down a sob*
AGH GIRL! Good job getting it over with but ARGGGGHH FINNNNN AND RIKER!😭😭😭
-
Euodia replied to the topic I'm back! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Annnnd my post was eaten…
Anywho, HEYYYY girl! Welcome back!
How have your stories from the young writers challenge been going?
I’ve been doing well! Atm I’m working on world-building and plotting for my WIP. Trying to get it all done before I leave for camp in a week and a half (don’t know if that’s gonna happen or…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
oh my gosh, seb and lyn are ah-maze-ing 😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Awwwww, they’re SO sweet!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c Ha, that ship name is too funny.
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @zemira @anyone-else-or-anyone-I-missed
Here’s a new story!!
(I really want to do days 13 and 14, but I don’t have time for them right now, so I’ll do them probably tomorrow)
Day 12: Forehead Touching
Ship: Luke Skywalker (Lukas and Skylar) (In this snippet, they’r…[Read more]
- Load More
