@starshiness
Active 2 years, 10 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Allison replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Welcome! I’m Acancello, also known as Allison! I’m homeschooled, a sophomore and I love guinea pigs, dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😁! I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! I am trying to write a dystopian/post apocalyptic novel which is going pretty good (It is my first) Alrigh…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Oooh, I have not read the Wingfeather Saga yet! Thats so cool, what kind of dog do you have?
-
Allison replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Welcome! I’m Acancello, also known as Allison! I’m homeschooled and I love guinea pigs, dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😁! I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! OK, now I’ll ask you some hopefully not already asked questions 🙂
What’s your favorite book series?…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Nice to meet you! I’m Ava (or Solfyre) and I write fantasy/sci-fi (though I’m not really great at it so far, working through some stuff in my writing) and I love to write, read, draw, and play guitar!
Oooh I love your character names! My MC’s father’s name is Kyron, so that’s actually pretty close to yours! I like different…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
No worries, thanks!😄 That’s such a good chapter!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@calyhuge @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @smiley @whoever else lol
Beta
She stretched and yawned, her tail accidentally flicking Omega and waking her up.
“What’s going on?” the dragon girl asked drowsily.
“I don’t know.” Beta admitted, “but I heard someone talking outside. We should go check it out.”
“Should I tell my…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
HANS IF THIS WEREN’T A COMPUTER SCREEN I’D–I’D–
Ugh.
But Riker! And Leon! And poor dead Jezyk! (Nice name btw.)
He’s actually dead, right?
(Sorry, I’ve read/watched too many things where characters have either faked their death or can do it.)
-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
Aghhhhh, I totally understand. 😩
I have finished a couple drafts before, but that doesn’t make it easy. In fact, I’m really struggling to start a new draft for book two in my trilogy and edit draft two of the first book.
I don’t know how to answer your questions except for the fact that I can relate somewhat. XD
Though I think…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Awww, I love all of these scenes!!! ❤️ Great job, girl!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@thearcaneaxiom I’d love to see a video about the 4d cube!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 Aww pax!!!
*Shakes him by the shoulders* LISTEN BUD, IT’S NOT YOUR FAULT, IT’S YOUR BROTHERS WHOSE WINGS I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO TURN INTO PLUCKED CHICKENS (not Sorren though). You never did anything bad to anyone, please stop blaming yourself before you make everyone here sad!!
would that scare him? sorry if it would.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@calyhuge yay!
lol
@freedomwriter76 My charries will want in on this S.A.O.T.N.P.I.T.S.O. thing for sure. Hunter especially, and Beta too.
I just gotta wake them up first, lol. One thing my characters have in common with me? They sleep in if they can.
-
Allison replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Yes I do, they are so pretty!
-
Allison replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Wow! Those are really amazing! I will defiantly have to look into it more when I have my WIP a bit more done since a book cover would be awesome!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
SUP PEEPS, I AM BACK!!!!!
*comes running in then stops and takes in all of the chaos*
WHAT DID I MISS?!?!?!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Feather
Paxton’s stomach growled loud enough for the others to notice.
“You hungry, Paxton?” Riker asked. Paxton nodded, barely perceptible.
Fin noticed and asked where he could get some food.
“There may be a kitchen close by…but I’m not certain.” Riker told him, looking around.
“I remember looking for one a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper We don’t really talk much about normal life in here, lol, but I’m certain there is all that! You can literally invent whatever.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@smiley wow!! love it!
oh, btw,
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @those-who-like-marvel
I watched Guardians of the Galaxy yesterday! I really wasn’t in the mood for another Marvel movie, but after watching it I found I actually really liked it (besides the occasional inappropriate joke, but it wasn’t as bad as it could’ve been).
My dad says…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@calyhuge Oh yeah! someone can stand up to the headmistress and live to tell the tale, finally!!
lol
- Load More
