@starshiness
Active 2 years, 10 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Feather
“We will walk around and search for some food, but you will not lay a hand on anyone…especially my wife. There is no need for violence.” Felix snapped.
“He has a point.” Feather told Crosshair. He put away his weapon and turned away, but not without a final glare at the group.
Someone walked up beh…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@smiley lol not like a kid, more like a little brother to me.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper lol that happens to me sometimes too. I associate a song with a character, and I can’t stop thinking about them whenever I hear it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I haven’t seen the third one yet, though. My family’s got it planned for Friday.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@smiley I saw both movies. A few inappropriate jokes (worse in the second one) but other than that, they had solid plots and I really liked the characters.
Seeing a clip of Star Lord dancing in the beginning of Guardians of the Galaxy 1 was actually what got me into Marvel, lol. No doubt I’ve detailed that before several times, but it’s how it…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@euodia-vision yeah, I have two girls who’ll be joining the group. One of them will likely be almost worse than the boys at that, but the other…..hmmm….
Come to think of it, I really want to see Omega and Pax together. She’d probably be like another sister to him.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper You’re Welcome really does fit Marcel though! He seems like the sort of character to be like that. Especially since he probably has the power to do all kinds of crazy things.
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!
Time for some questions!
1. Who’s your favorite character to write? Why?/What are they like?
2. Who’s your favorite character from either a movie/tv show or book/series?
3. If you c…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@smiley nice quote!
also love the fanfic! And yes, Ava Starr’s a really interesting character. Ngl, her glitchy behavior kinda creeped me out at first, but she’s cool nonetheless.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
No not really, but I’ve heard of both of them before. It sounds like you’d recommend them…?
-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
There are a couple things that have helped me in situations like this.
First, try to mentally plot backwards. You don’t have to write stuff out or make an outline, unless you think that will help you more. But start at one point, somewhere in the middle or even the end and work backwards. How did they make it here? What did t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 not sure if I ever listened to them. I get it though, sometimes I find songs to fit my charries that are like “wait, what?” at first but they actually really make sense.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@smiley cool with me!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 Wow, Pax finally showed that little blizzard (get it? cause his friends call him Snow?) I thought had to come out eventually!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
OH MY GOSH, YESSSSS!
I just got into TOP! I’ve been listening to the Vessels album a lot. Anything by them you’d recommend?
(and yes, i’d agree that their stuff sounds a little weird at times. XD it takes some getting used to.)
And I LOVE NF too! His stuff has been pretty depressing in the past but his new album HOPE is SO…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey, I know we all love Pax so we’re totally fine with it. 😂 I haven’t been involved much but by reading everything on the sideline I can tell everyone is very invested so don’t sweat it.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
YESSSS!
Riya would definitely join. In my story, she’s one of the members of a group that is majority male. XD Somehow she has stayed relatively sane hanging with a bunch of dudes and they all look up to her as a mother figure even tho she’s younger than some of them.😂
But anyway, we need to get these girls…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Okay, i missed a lot…
what is currently going on with y’alls fanfics that I should know?
(love the boards freedom btw 😉😍)
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @calyhuge @anyone-else-i’m-forgetting
Y’ALL!
I’m loving this 😭
Okay, with all of this new ‘protect Pax squad’ thing going on… i feel like we need some girls in this group. I mean, all of the boys are so sweet and kind to Pax but I feel like he needs some girls to come and baby him. 😂 Like…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Heres some tags…
@esther-c @hybridlore @smiley @freedomwriter76 @janellebelovedpig @whalekeeper @kyronthearcanin @grcr @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @euodia-vision @everyone else! Sorry if I misspelled/forgot any!
- Load More
