@starshiness
Active 2 years, 10 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Writing abuse in an allegory in the forum Plotting 2 years, 12 months ago
Hi, Sara! (I’m Janelle, I don’t know that I’ve introduced myself to you yet.)
I don’t know if this is helpful or not, but perhaps try describing the incident vaguely or skip it over and mainly focus on the effects of the incident, rather than the horribleness of that moment. I’m thankful to not know firsthand the horribleness of physical abuse and…[Read more] -
Allison replied to the topic Preptober in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
I have not heard of Nanowrimo, so I cant give you any advice 🙂 But thanks for inviting me!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@mineralizedwritings She also said “you and a character” so….idk we can ask her I guess
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic The Lucid Wraith in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 12 months ago
Wow, I really love this!! The concept is definitely something I could never pull off, so great job there. And the characters were completely relatable. You’re very good at conveying emotions in your writing – something I still struggle with a lot, because I don’t do it well irl either lol. Anyway, awesome job!!
-
Allison replied to the topic Paradise Lie recreated in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Sara!! HI!! I missed you!🤗! How are you doing?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 OOOH
Now I just have to think of a character to invite.
Am I allowed to come too? In which case I’ve got one already.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@whalekeeper wow, what’s up with Seb?
I can have one of my charries go say hi if you’d like. They’re not doing much right now.
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Sarah!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!
I wouldn’t say I’m a Tolkien geek, but I really enjoy what I’ve read by him. I’ve watched all the movies (which I know can be quite different from the books 😉 ) but I recently finished…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago
@mineralizedwritings you’re welcome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Inktober in the forum Art 2 years, 12 months ago
@loopylin awesome!!
I don’t have any kind of social media lol but I’ll definitely do at least one drawing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 oh and i just saw Leon’s too! Wow, his is sad also.
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
Welcome to KP, Brianne!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, teen girl!
I’m thirteen as well! (Well, almost fourteen.) And I’m homeschooled too! I think that there are a lot of homeschoolers on here. 😉
So cool that you’ve visited Denmark!! I would love to visit Europe…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!
So cool! I’m a homeschooled freshman as well!
Horses are awesome! I used to love them when I was younger, but not as much anymore. I have a friend who is really into horses and riding, so I hea…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Actually, just kidding. She’s not 5’2’’. She’s actually 5’ 5’’
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@trailblazer @mineralizedwritings @acancello @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @freedomwriter76
Ok, I’m going to add in a new character, if everyone’s okay with that. This is Amir’s love interest throughout his story.

Shirin (pronounced Shi-reen) Hedieh al Azar
(just like Amir, everyone calls her by her second name)Appearance: thick, curly, dark br…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
I use an app called Moodboard. It can be a little glitchy at times, but it works for me. I have Canva, I’ve just never used it to make moodboards before. And I find my pics by just googling stuff, like quotes and aesthetics.
-
Allison replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
It did! Your welcome!😊
-
Allison replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
How do I describe it? 😀 So under the persons profile pic you will see their name in green and under their name you will see the other name ( black font that starts with an @ symbol). Either copy and paste that onto the message your typing to them or write it out- either way will work. Hope that helps and makes scene! 🙂
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Thanks! I am doing a chaotic board now also, its one of my best so far! I’ll share it when I’m done (Its one for Shauna)
-
Allison replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
Hi! I’m Acancello, also known as Allison! I’m aslo homeschooled and I love guinea pigs, dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😁! I write Dystopian and post-apocalyptic books. I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! OK, now I’ll ask you some hopefully not already asked question…[Read more]
- Load More
