@starshiness
Active 2 years, 10 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Allison replied to the topic Vacation for your character(s)! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Great! I’m thinking we name the ship “Sparrowhawk”. It is a giant cruise ship, (like giant, giant!) It has hundreds of room, thousands of activities to do and a lot of people! Here is all about my characters!
Shauna Sarah Smith- Quiet, shy, calm and happy. Always wears the latest fashion. Straight medium length blond hair, green eyes. She is very…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Esther and
HighScribe are now friends 3 years, 3 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Ughhh, that is super annoying. 🤦🏻♀️ KP does that sometimes. 😕
I’ll be looking forward to it!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I’m actually thinking about adding him into the all boys royal academy role play… 😏
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Thanks so much!! 😊
Yes it isss!! I’m kind of excited to write it 😏 I was unsure at first, but after some consideration and some feedback from some other Keepers, I decided to go with it. It affects all three charries’ character arcs as well. Ami falls for Adrian because he’s paying attention to her in the way she wishe…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I think it’d be cool to meet a new character!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Derek
“You–you can have this seat if you want……I wasn’t going to sit here,” the dragon boy said.
Derek sneered. “Nah. I prefer being at the front of the class… Or really the top of the class.” He chuckled. “I’ve been coding for some years now.” He said with a slight tilt of his head. He slid into his seat, then turned to look over…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper Nice pictures!
@smiley @euodia-vision @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @mineralizedwritings
Okay!
I still don’t know who I’ll include in here, so I want you to choose. I have too many charries I’d love to be……
So would you rather see a character you already know, or a completely new one? I have one who might work well with…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Raven's Quest, I'M FINALLY SHARING IT in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 3 months ago
@starshiness You’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper As soon as the coding class drama’s over, I’m good with moving to lunch!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium Anoles do that! It’s so funny sometimes.
Echo is a character from Star Wars: The Clone Wars and its sequel The Bad Batch. He’s a soldier who was turned into a cyborg, and his right arm is cybernetic from the upper arm down. (if you don’t know, I’m kinda Star Wars-obsessed. Even my profile pic is a Bad Batc…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Vacation for your character(s)! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yes! We all should go on a cruise!! Anyone else agree?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Tech
“Oh, sorry.” said the boy with a smirk. “Didn’t see you there.”
That sounded like a lie…..
There was sufficient space around them both. He could’ve easily moved around.
He hadn’t.
Tech decided not to fight. The other kid hadn’t expressed any bad intentions….yet. “You–you can have this seat if you want……I wasn’t going…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yeah some of us are still in PE, but we’re waiting for Freedom who isn’t getting back till Monday or Tuesday… so idk what everyone else in PE thinks but the rest of y’all could move on to lunch and our charries can catch up later?
-
Esther replied to the topic Raven's Quest, I'M FINALLY SHARING IT in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 3 months ago
Hm…
Well, it may not necessarily need to be slowed down. I guess it depends on the pacing of the rest of the story and what’s going to happen next.
If you were to take some more time on something, I’d say talk about Raven’s first day of traveling more. I’d like to know how she felt as she travels farther away from home. Like, I a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Yeah, I tried guitar out once, and I never really got into it. I couldn’t figure out where to move my fingers, and the strings kept trying to cut my fingers.
Oh yeah. Stringed instruments can be harrrdddd 😬 Or any instrument really. XD
Of course!! What kind of crazy author doesn’t like rambling about their characters🤣
ikr? &#x…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I’m good with moving on once Derek’s and Tech’s interaction is over. 🙂
- Load More
