@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Oooh, I love it!! It looks awesome!!
I am totally going to do this for my WIP now 😎 Thanks for the idea 🤪
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh my stars and shadows, I have almost almost done that so many times!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle pfffft that’s too funny.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s not completely straight. There’s a bit of waviness.
As for a widow’s peak? I had to look up what that meant lol, and don’t think so, or at least not a super obvious one.
I think it’s split down one side? I don’t remember. I’ve barely drawn this character lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c yessss please!
I might do some old ones too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
@calyhuge ohhh that game idea’s so cool!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Anyone interested in reviving this topic?? I can put together a list of prompts for August if anyone else is interested… 👀
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Wow, that’s a hard question. Ermm…
I think I’d immediately start thinking of a way to keep them here longer. Is there a way that they don’t have to die? It might take me a little bit to come to terms with the fact that there’s not. Honestly, at that point, I think I’d start trying to spend as much time with them as I can and make as…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theshadow ok so actually I was reading over my writing again and I realized that while you were off in saying Engineer’s line was from when their team lost and he wanted to know why, there actually is a scene very close to that in the story! He’s trying to boost morale for his team after they get beaten soundly, although Huntress is the only one…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle I know right? Ugh.
I’m glad it seems to be working for you now though
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings haha that’s a cute style for him! He looks great!
@ellette-giselle I have no idea. Maybe just go into your settings and see if you accidentally hit something or if a glitch turned off the notifications.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint ooh, more trivia!
-
Esther replied to the topic Dystopian Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I feel like I should have some long drawn out post since one of my first for real novels was dystopian, but it seriously needs a lot of work, so I only have one short piece of advice for you. 😉
Don’t limit your scope. A lot of times dystopia takes place in a world/country similar to America, right? Don’t tie yourself down to tha…[Read more]
-
Esther's profile was updated 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle
Yep! Sorry, my post was a little late, lol -
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Oooh, he looks so cool!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theshadow You were close
- You got Spy’s perfectly correct. I’m actually astonished.
- Heavy’s was correct too, but I suppose if you know the characters, it’s kinda easy.
- Soldier’s is also very close in the “being delusional” part.
- Scout was definitely showing off, but he wasn’t killing anyone quite yet. It was when they’d first got hired,…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle whoaaa
I love that drawing! It looks like it could be the cover of a book!
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks for reminding me! I’ll have it out this week!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr @keilah-h @savannah_grace2009
Praying for all of you ladies!! ❤️
- Load More
