@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Bucky looks so good!!! I’m not an artist, but the shading ended up really good!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Oooh, I really like the second idea!!
Actually, I was just thinking about it today and I noticed that Miles likes to have things under his control, so it wouldn’t make sense why he would willingly give Audrey away to someone, where he has no control over what the rest of her life looks like. A kidnapping would probably make t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Thank you so much for your input!! You’ve given me a lot of inspiration to draw from and I loved hearing what parts of books impacted you the most when you were younger!
Write not only for their “now” but also for their “tomorrow.”
Remember that souls are the same size, no matter their age.
I gotta pin these on my wall…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I enjoyed it!!
There were a few things that I thought weren’t as good as they could have been though. I felt like Leon became pretty repetitive for at least half of the book. Isaiah kept saying similar things to him and he kept responding the same way. It did show how bitter he had become, but I did find it redundant and n…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@loopylin nice, that sounds kinda like a warrior cats name haha
but yeah, I haven’t come up with anything cool for my pairings yet either XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin About ship names….
Recently I’ve found there’s another way of titling ships. Rather than just combining the characters’ names, you can use one or two words that have an aspect of both their personalities or are related to them or their character arcs. This helps if the names combine into something really weird, or just…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Please tear this apart in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow you’re welcome! I didn’t see your post until now because KP is apparently wigging out and won’t send me emails to any of your latest posts for some reason.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle oooh nice!! I like those boards! I’m not much of an aesthetic person honestly, but I might make a few for my own characters someday…idk….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow cool! So you’re not at like the end of what I’ve written yet.
oh and thanks, I had fun translating the various comics and video transcripts into written form. In fact, I don’t know when I’ll be finished with the story because I still have to wait for the very last comic installment to be released, then I can read it over and decide…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Hunter
“So, the winged kids are nice… except then some of them are really mean. That totally isn’t confusing. Not only do you tell me I need to keep an eye out for winged students, but I have to be able to tell them apart?” Rory asked. “This place is certainly out of my league. So, who are these fellas with the artist brother…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings yeah that’s just cause of my weird cartoon-realistic combo artstyle haha, but thanks!
you and @grcr have a very similar style! I can see why you’d pick that one.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Please tear this apart in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow so….we have traded places…..
now you’re telling me to read your story that you’re afraid is a dumpster fire! (Don’t worry, I think yours is great.)
I would go with what @linus-smallprint says about the new paragraphs whenever a character is talking. Look at my fanfic–the google doc separates the paragraphs out a lot, so I’ll…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Crosshair
“Well, maybe we could find a way out while we go on a quest. Like, a secret passage full of deadly traps under a moat! I doubt you could get out even if you tried. It’s a well known fact that you can’t escape a fantasy world until the world is saved, and your arc is complete. We’re only at the inciting incident. Unless…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle amazing!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle I’m still reading!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@freed_and_redeemed I like how you took the basic idea of the What If episode and made it your own thing!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow lol yep
oh and thanks. Which loaf scene exactly? Cause there are a couple haha. What point are you at?
I tried to make it as entertaining as I could. Some of it’s derived from official media the developers of the actual game have put out over the years. The plot of the latter two-thirds or so are from a comic series they made (I don’t…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle haha I think my dad showed me the dog one a while back. poor doggy lol
and ha, that’s a perfect shot of the horse leaping.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle whoaaa that’s so cool! You recreated a movie poster, I presume??
I’ve tried, but it never looks right.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator @anyone-else
Ok! So I have this new-ish WIP idea, but I’m not happy with the plot. The main characters are Audrey and Miles. (Miles is her dad). Basically, Miles had to give up his daughter when she was little for some reason that had to do with his job. Maybe to keep her safe or something? He’s kind of a mix of Eth…[Read more]
- Load More
