-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ohhh, and anybody want to join me in a writing sprint? I’m starting at :50 and ending at :05 but could go longer. I’m trying not to procrastinate writing any longer, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @janellebelovedpig @anyone else
Anybody wanna sprint with me? I’ll start at :50 and end at :05. I might go for longer, though depending on how it’s going, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You know what? Me neither lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey everyone!
Can you guys pray for me? I’ve been struggling to get motivation to continue my WIP, and it’s really frustrating me, lol. -
hybridlore replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Wow, so much detail went into the backgrounds of your characters! I didn’t read it all completely but I skimmed it and it looks good!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Yes, I introduced him more recently. He’s been part of the story but I felt like he wasn’t super well developed so I’ve been trying to write more with him in this part of the plot to help develop him some more. And if I say anything else I’m afraid I’ll give spoilers so I’m gonna shut up now lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Great job! Wait, does Riker play the violin? I might’ve asked that before, I can’t remember if it was him or someone else XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m fine either way!! I would like to see more of Chester, though. I feel like you just added him in, unless I’m remembering wrong?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
The dory one XXD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Hmmm, that’s a hard one.
I mean, Chester’s more mature, and Libbie actually likes him. So Chester and Libbie makes more sense…but the rebel in me wants to say Albert and Libbie, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fracture
The girl hesitated. Finally, she said, “No.”
“You’re not terrified of me?” Fracture was stunned. “I don’t understand!” He began to panic, pacing back and forth. “I knew I needed a monologue! I knew this would happen! Now all because of lack of a monologue, I’m….normal! This explains everything!”
He sank to his knees and buried his…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
I didn’t find this one on my own, it was sent to me, but it’s great!

-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
@grcr @spinner4him @jonas @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @hanako @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @devastate-lasting @power @anyone randomly looking at my profile.
I would like some serious criticizing on this scene. I don’t want to hear anything like “It’s good” I want to hear stuff like, “It needs help here…” “It’s fine here…” I don’t…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
Striking, dodging, lundging, falling, blocking, missing, caring, running through.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore
What’s your vote? Chester and Libbie, or Albert and Libbie? I’m not gonna give any spoilers, but I’m curious to hear your thoughts.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m back y’all! I started reading through some of it while I ate breakfast this morning but didn’t have a chance to get fully caught up until now. If any of you asked me a question that I don’t answer here, just remind me. I think I devoured about ten pages total between breakfast and right now lol.
I think it’s a good thing that Kari’s…[Read more]
- Load More

I think the second part flows pretty well!
This paragraph, “Something impacted Nahim’s armor about six inches above where his plate ended at the bottom of the rib cage. There was a boom and a flash from the object. Nahim drew his gun and aimed into the fog. His helmet searched for some signature from the person who had shot at him, but it could d…[Read more]
RAE noted your reply