-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Do you want to start or shall I? (I don’t really have any ideas…so if you do go ahead)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Well i think where we left off, Ottoline was terrified of Ellis (as usual) and she was setting up targets to practice, and Ellis and Snake were talking about what weapons they can use.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That’s so cool! That would be fun!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol your new profile pic is so confusing. I keep thinking you’re GRCR 😂
Same!!! I thought I was the only one, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Inktober Snippet Series: House of Nelindar in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
Of course!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
okay, sounds good.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I didn’t? wow, I guess I’ve been studying him to hard then…
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

Not the best, but what do you think?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @anyone else who would enjoy this ( @jonas )
The Scolding of Nahim and Zahlin
Nahim cast an evil glance at Queen Silvae as she attempted to come near to help him. Yet still somehow he seemed very courteous.
“My Lady, I don’t let others touch me unless they are Realn.” Queen Silvae smiled.
“You are stubborn for an…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Woah, I will check that out!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
And I think most if not all offer cash/monetary prizes. 👀😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@EVERYONE (I’d tag everyone I’ve interacted with on KP, but that’s a lot of people. XD)
Hey everyone!
So Jerry Jenkins (an incredible author if you didn’t know 😉 ) has an article with tons of different writing contests in 2024. I’m definitely planning to thoroughly look through all of them at some point, because I want to start submittin…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
(oh my gosh I love him so much🥰)
He’s so sweet
Eleanor
Isaiah smiled faintly. “I hope you two will enjoy traveling with us.”
Marek smiled. “I already am,”
Eleanor gave a simple nod, she wasn’t as good at conversation as Marek.
“What’s it like in Germany right now? if you don’t mind me asking,” Marek asked.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@loopylin thanks for notifying me!
@lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22
Kid
“We’re just some travelers who are a bit lost. We don’t mean anyone any harm. My name’s Jack. What’s yours?”
Kid fisted his hand, trying to stop the tremor, but he knew it was worthless.
“Kid Elwend, Young Warrior. Do any of you happen to know anyone named Kwin?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Your charries! How do you happen to get them so relatable? My characters, I feel like, are distant to everyone but me. There are times I cry out with Glace, because I feel his pain at being banished. There are times I wonder with Kid, I wonder who his parents were, where he was born, were they heroes or would I rather not know…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I feel like I just went…XD Rae went too…so I think its either you or HighScribe’s turn. Unless you really don’t want to, lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll just go.
@savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium
Glace
Turning around and forgetting about Fracture, Glace walked down the hallways at a swift pace. He didn’t care if the others followed him or not, as long as they didn’t ask any questions about if he had a family or home.
He didn’t want to have to remember those words that…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m glad I was able to help!
- Load More
