-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey, it’s me again, sprinting, lol. I’ll try to go to the top of the hour…if my attention span can last that long, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
He’s one of my favorite characters. Lucky for Nahim, Marcurious is going to be fighting for the wrong side…the King’s side XD so hopefully no homicides (?)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
He’s really good at offending people and causing problems.
Great, just when Zahlin and Nahim became friends!
Lol! I like Marcurious already!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline
“Yeah, I’m f-f-f-fine,” she forced the words out between her quivering lip. Stop being a baby and pick up the sword!
She reached down again, and picked it up. She couldn’t do it. The blade, though it was only wooden, reminded her of too much. Too much.Â
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas bye!
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
I spent six hours getting ready for a formal debate tomorrow and just realized I forgot something!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Marcurious
He’s 16, with laughing caramel brown eyes. He’s about 6′ tall and has black hair.
He’s kind of annoying, reckless, kind of views himself as invincible because he’s been able to save himself from danger before. He has shapeshifting powers. (should they be able to work here or not???) He’s a little entitled, because he’s a prince. He…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh sorry about the confusion! Do you want me to go again? Either way is fine XD
And yeah, I have to go to bed also at 9:00 here, 10:00 your time (you’re in Central time, right?)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@trailblazer @esther-c @acancello @keilah-h @jonas @savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium @anyone I missed
I just got a cool short story idea but wanted to run it by all of you, what if I did a story starring who but Fennin?
The theme would be “you can’t do it all on your own” since, if you haven’t noticed, Fennin likes taking on a lot of…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, no, I’m not joking…XD
Okay, then, I’ll add him!
Also, are we going to continue the “conversation” between Ellis and Ottoline? I added another Ottoline POV. (If you don’t want to, that’s fine)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A peek into my NaNo novel in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Can I add Marcurious? lol he’s not a villain…but he’s kind of annoying…
And then since Marcurious and Ottoline know each other, it will create DRAMA because they’re on different sides!!!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I am not adding a villain.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Rigere
“Who calls?” Her cold, eerie voice rang in the dark room towards the figure on the throne. “Who opens the Black Vortex and summons me?” Around her shoulders, her hair thick hair ever in a constant wave as if part of the sea, fell. Her palms glowed a blue. Around her others appeared from other vortexes.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Rigere
Rivers is a she-elf who fell into the use of Black Magic. Now as a fallen water elf with her brother, Ardere a fire elf, she torments the Realn of the Mainland.
She has icy blue eyes and silvery long hair. Her skin is smooth and the shade of an almond almost, but a little darker and less reddish. Her chin is very pointed.
She’s got a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I have Narsa Jeptune as a villain, but if you want, I can add two others named Ardere and Rigere (otherwise known as the Fire and Water elves) which I can add separate or together if we don’t have enough evilness.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Naming Chapters! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Honestly, I personally don’t like long names to chapters that tell you exactly what’s going on. I usually like chapters that begin with a name that might give you a small hint, but are rather mysterious to the reader.
To show you what I mean, here is the name of the first chapter of Kidnapped by Robert Louis Stevenson
I Set Off u…
-
Ruth replied to the topic A peek into my NaNo novel in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
XD glad to make your day of laughter
What we say when we think no one else is looking… -
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
No, Kid is a sci-fi charrie that I have in my Wondian Galaxy.
I do have a couple old charries from when my brother and I were playing with western fantasy, but Kid is not one of them.
- Load More
