-
Allison replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
(Just going to pop in and tell you..) Ahhh!!! I looove Erich 😍 💗 😭I love all your characters though… but he seems different..
Oh! Poor Ottoline…I love her story though, its well detailed! Hugos story is sorta similar , if I have time I’ll share it today 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Holy cow, that is super long!!! sorry, XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline
She’s kind of short, lol (about 5’1). Her birthday’s July 12th. She has mid length strawberry blonde hair that can appear pink/red depending on the lighting. In the roleplays she’s in on KP I have her as fifteen (because she has a love interest that’s 16 and I don’t like big age gaps, lol) but in my mind she’s between 13-15. I haven’t…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Anna
“Told you. You did amazing, Anna…you really are special.”
Anna looked at Hans searching his coal-colored eyes, she gave a small smile and then began to groom Star’s main with her fingers.
“Thank you…” For once Anna was tongued tied, blushing and nervous at the compliment but smiling because it had been Hans who said…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks! (and you’re welcome, haha)
-
Smiley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Aww, Eleanor 😭
*cries* she is by far one of my most tragic charries, and that’s saying something
also, haha, ikr? He’s gonna use that line in the 2nd book😏
Go Isaiah!! literally one of your sweetest characters
Eleanor
“Leon, hasn’t anyone ever told you that hating someone is like drinking poison and expecting the other perso…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, here’s Ottoline’s mood board:

I’ll write hers in a bit, it may take me a while XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh my gosh…FIN! Why are all your charries so sad??????
Also, you’re really good at writing character summaries XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay! I’ll type hers in a bit. Hers is probably the saddest one lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay guys I have to go get ready for school…UGH.
I’ll probably be on again sometime today.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
The impossible has happened!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey, we did it! Our characters no longer hate each other!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
lol! I don’t know either…I was hoping you’d know more than me XD
All I know is that parrying is blocking and the goal is always to mortally wound your enemy. Not much, I know, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline
“But I won’t make you. It’s your choice.”
Those words meant the world to Ottoline. She had a choice.
“I think I’m going to try,” she said. “I’m not going to be as good as you, but I’ll try not to think about…” her voice trailed off. “But I suppose a sword is going to be useful.”
“Are you sure?” Ellis said.
“If we go slowly, I sh…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay peoples, I’m going to post one of my characters’ backstories, but can’t decide which…should I do:
Marcurious (the same as in the Character RP)
Lilitu
Sef
Ottoline (most of you know a little about her if you’re in any RP’s)
Neveah
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
I love Chase!!!!!! It’s so sad though!!!!! BUT I LOVE HIM!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline
Her cheeks flushed red with embarrassment. Ellis probably thought she was a wimp. She couldn’t even pick up a wooden sword for goodness sake! Yet she couldn’t slow her racing heart, she couldn’t control the torrent of memories, images, sensations that never ceased.
“I’m s-sorry,” she clasped her hands to try to hide their tr…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
She also has a gun. It probably does something cool but I don’t know yet,
haha lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Just cuz I feel like it…
Nahim
He was alone in the forge, just like he liked it.
Bit by bit, he shaped the moulds to cast the pieces for one crystal sword. Bit by bit, he melted the metal and poured it in the moulds, clamping them shut and letting the metal cool.
Sweat poured down his uncovered face. The armor he usually wore was neatly…[Read more]
- Load More
