-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, my charrie does the same, but he just tells someone to go away if he’s crying, sometimes gets violent, and most of the time forbids himself from crying. By the way, he is Alpha Grath
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Give me a sec…or maybe a few mind more like it to type it up…oh, if your sensitive to genetically created babies in a lab, look away…
-
Allison replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Kind of. He never speaks about it, but does not try to hide it (If that makes scene) He just refuses to tell anyone or talk about it, and keeps it to himself. But is someone catches him crying, he just lets them watch.🥺
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Does Hugo consider his grieving over Vikii a weakness? Cuz my charrie does that, he hides his grief until it just all builds up.
-
Allison replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Is it my imagination, or ever since I became a writer, I am more sensitive to certain character deaths/sad back stories.
-
Allison replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
With Vikii dying in Hugo’s arms, that makes me cry, cuz I have a character who’s first love died in his arms just before he was about to propose! And the same character falls in love later (like two hundred years later, cuz he is immortal) and gets married! They are so similar in that respect!
Thank you! They both have such a swe…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Never mind. It saved in my profile history! So I can just copy and paste! Yay!
@everyone
Here you go:
Marcurious
He sat next to Neveah by the fire, warming his hands. They were quiet, both were tense, and both stared off into the setting sun. Both were thinking the same thing:
Where is Ottoline?
Finally Marcurious asked, “Should I g…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Maybe! That would be fun, although Hugo already has a wife in the future (So sorry Ottoline! lol)
Aww that’s too bad…but I understand XD (The world does not revolve around Otto…sighs)
I’m crying right now.
Sorry lol XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
For some reason, I got a notification of your Marcurious RP, and I can read it in my email, but I don’t see it here. Is it the same for everyone else?
It’s because I posted it, then edited it, and then tried to post it, but KP ate it.
If you can, can you copy and paste it from your email and post it here so I don’t have to rewrite it? T…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Don’t mind me just hopping in here again lol.
yeah I’d call the trip a success! I have to work up slowly because it’s so stressful for me, just doing baby steps XD it’s nice having my license, but I can’t just go wherever I want.
I’ve been driving for two-ish years and I still don’t like going shopping by myself… especia…[Read more]
-
Allison's profile was updated 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
All I see is the moodboard, too.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@smiley @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009
Yayyy! I’m glad we’re back!
Hudson
When the chaos seemed to die down a little, Hudson turned to find Adeline. Before he could speak to her, however, he was intercepted by Mr. McKinley, who had been standing to his left.
“Well, that was quite the show,” Mr. McKinley chuckled. “I don’t…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas @savannah_grace2009
Am I supposed to see more than a moodboard??
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Heart to Hugo!
I’m crying right now.
You and your characters, girl!
I can’t wait to see your charries!
With Vikii dying in Hugo’s arms, that makes me cry, cuz I have a character who’s first love died in his arms just before he was about to propose! And the same character…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I love it!!!!!!!
And I really want some younger Bucky and Steve stories
and Bucky being an older brother is just perfection!!
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
41 NOTIFICATIONS! Why do i get so many when I’m gone?
-
Smiley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Marek
Leon began walking once more. “We should keep moving. Maybe we can find a way out of here.”
The walk was silent, nobody said anything. He looked over at Eleanor, who looked tired, most likely from the conversation about hate.
“Do you everyone is worried about us? back home I mean,” Marek questioned, trying to make som…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Anna
Hans nodded. “Exactly. But you…you’re…different.”
“My parents never let us be snobs,” Anna smiled. “they raised us to be proper yet full of compassion,”
- Load More
