-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @rae (I think this is everybody with a villain, right?)
I’m gonna go ahead and RP for Kian real quick…
Kian
Kian’s eyes shot open. Where was he? He stood up and pulled out his sword, slowly spinning around trying to identify any possible threats. Who had kidnapped him? The last thing he remembered was falling aslee…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Well, I’m doing pretty good. I had a lot of back and shoulder pain yesterday due to yard work and my scoliosis flaring up haha but I’m feeling better. I took a break from writing yesterday bc of it and watched Captain America: The First Avenger instead😂
Aw, that’s no fun. Except for the fact that you got to watch Captain Ameri…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Do any of you play-punch their older brother in the stomach as you pass by?
Or, get really mad when someone insults him, but insult him yourself all the time?
I doooo 😂
I actually do it to my younger siblings more often than my older brother. 🤭🤣
-
Smiley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Eleanor
“Your sister is probably worried about you,” Eleanor teased, smirking at Marek.
“Shh. I think I heard someone.” Leon hushed.
Eleanor shared a glance with Marek and then prepared for a fight. They turned the corner and were faced with two guys. one held a gadget that looked quite odd.
“Who are you?!” Elea…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
I love Flaz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
I assure you that they are not all abused, ok?? XD
Yeah…sorry for generalizing all your charries, lol I know they’re all different to you and have different stories. Maybe I just get them all confused and it seems like they’re all different but I’m really thinking of the same charries??? (I should make a family tree to keep them…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨'s profile was updated 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Siblings! The most funny group of people ever!
Do any of you play-punch their older brother in the stomach as you pass by?
Or, get really mad when someone insults him, but insult him yourself all the time?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
ooooh I like that one!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
This is another one…

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I mean, obviously we’re going to pick the ones he says not to just because he told us not to. It’s just how us girls work!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
And why would you give us a list of planets not to pick? That’s only tempting fate for us rebels!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
You feel that way??!! TYSM!!! You made my day!! Oh my gosh, I never thought I could make a character that realistic!!!!
(And no, It’s not bad, I have crushes on characters all the time, seriously 🤣)
Oh ok, glad I’m not the only one 🤣🤣🤣
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Interesting. Thanks for researching! You’re more dedicated to this RP than I am….lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You’re conversations are so entertaining XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey, I’m posting this here since you guys know who Chase is, but I wan to know what you think of this board for him, there’s something wrong with it, but I can’t figure it out…(besides the big empty space)…

-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I did a little bit of research and from what I can gather it looks like multiple tables, which would make sense given the number of guests in attendance. Also, I read about some of the food served if that interests you guys. This is just an example.
Hors d’oeuvres: oysters, deviled eggs, canapes (I’m not familiar with those)
Soups: turtle…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Chase Duke
Most of the time, he will have black eyes, like you can’t tell between the pupil and iris, though they are naturally a bright green, and if h trusts you, he will show you he can change his iris color at will. His hair is dark. He always wears a hoodie and jeans, many times the hood is pulled over his eyes. About 5’6″. 15 ye…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
If Hugo was real…I would totally have a crush on him 😂😂😂 is that bad???
😍 💗 😍
You feel that way??!! TYSM!!! You made my day!! Oh my gosh, I never thought I could make a character that realistic!!!!
(And no, It’s not bad, I have crushes on characters all the time, seriously 🤣)
- Load More
