-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
109+ was the count then…I really don’t know about now…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Whew! that’s longer than I remember!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
The only villains I’ve ever actually liked are Hans *tear rolls down my cheek* and Grathmere. Everyone else are plot tools and can die for all I care.
Yeah….Hans *cries*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Chase Duke
“What brought you to the school?” Chase hid his surprise about this being a school, he hadn’t been in a real school long, something always went wrong. Someone would bully him and his fists would lash out, he’d even broken someone’s nose before. Other times the teachers treated him special because he was a “poor dear” and Cha…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, here’s list from a while ago of my charries, a lot has changed since then, but I don’t feel like updating it now.
Character list…
Guardian Angels…
Nahim- main character of Guardian Angels
Mandin-best friend of Nahim
Milcah-Mandin’s father
Nahor-Lord of the Ward
Canin-traitor to the Realn
Paul-another friend of Nahim’s
Akin-leader of the… -
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey, is this a good description? I can’t think of any other way to say it, but I’m not sure it it’s clear…
Some of the gauges went crazy, and the display screen morphed into a different shape, like that of half a sandwich, cut diagonally with all corners cut off.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I have to go now, but I’ll be able to RP some more this afternoon. (Hopefully XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
(wow Ev you’re so forward about it, I think it took Skylar&Loki and Bucky&Riya like three RPs just to ask)
Oh yes. XD He…. Doesn’t really beat around the bush. 😂
Ev
Falon closed her locker and asked, “What color scheme should we do?”
“Well, I like the color red. So we could totally do a bright red… or a darker red. I don’t know, I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m super late to the party, but welcome to Kingdom Pen, Elizabeth!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!
I have no idea what everyone else has already asked you, so I only have two questions for ya. 😊
1. If you could visit any country in the wor…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Falon
“Same.” Ev chuckled and ran a hand through his hair. “We should probably go shopping for our outfits for the dance soon. I hear there’s a mall nearby.” (wow Ev you’re so forward about it, I think it took Skylar&Loki and Bucky&Riya like three RPs just to ask)
“Yeah, that works for me,” Falon glanced around the school and then ba…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ikr, lol. Kian’s the strong and silent type… just a villain and that makes it a little creepier sometimes. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok. That makes sense.
Yeah, I’ll try to think on it and see what you’re seeing. 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Marcurious
“Ever heard of manners?” Marcurious asked as he morphed back into human form just as the man tried to stab him. The change threw him off, and the blade went between Marcurious’s ankles. “
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Umm… there might be a stable, but idk. You can just create one if you want, or she can literally bring the horse into the school to create some chaos if you want. XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah….I mean, why would our characters ever get along, XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas @rae @savannah_grace2009
Kian
Kian cocked as his head as he sauntered into what looked like a throne room. But it was no throne room like the one in the shah’s palace in Rashkitan. Everything here seemed more grand and glorious, unlike the shah’s simple grandeur of his throne room.
Two people fighting each oth…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@esther @everyone
Okay, horse it is XD is there already a stable where she can keep him, or do we have to make it up on the spot?
Sure, she can share a dorm with Callista, I’ll just bring her to the school, then.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Well, it’s not necessarily a flashback. It’s a chapter that shows Sef’s life before the Pythonos capture Neveah and Hanna, and it is supposed to foreshadow a bit what’s going to happen in the future. Something seems kind of wrong with it though, and I’m not sure what XD
Yeah, I’ll definitely keep it somewhere, but for some reason I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
(we have to get better at conversation XD but my mind’s been blank all week fro writing)
I know, me too. 😂
Ev
“Not much, what about you?”
“Same.” Ev chuckled and ran a hand through his hair. “We should probably go shopping for our outfits for the dance soon. I hear there’s a mall nearby.”
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I think it’s fine. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it except a few technical things which don’t really matter right now. I’m assuming this is a flashback, right?
You said it feels out of place in your book, so check to make sure that this flashback is establishing or foreshadowing something. Like, establish…[Read more]
- Load More
