-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
YESSS PICS ARE WORKING AGAIN!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
What do you think?
Guess who this board is for???

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
I’d love that!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lolll!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fracture
“Whoa,” he stared at the blade, and giggled. “Cool! I’ve always wanted to be impaled!”
Yeah. He definitely had too many chai lattes.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
She looked at Callista. “Well, it’s just the two of us.” Xandro stamped his hoof. “I meant the three of us.”
Callista laughed. “Yep.”
“So where should we go first? I need a dress, and I need your help figuring out what supplies we need to be able to style my hair. And I need a dress. When it comes to shopping,” she shook her…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you so much! I still cringe when I read that paragraph XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
No, Marcurious was in horse form to get them out, then dragon form to rescue Hugo, then his regular “human” form.
Ottoline
She sniffed her tears away.
“I’m sorry,” she laughed a little, “All I do is cry,” she smiled wryly.
Marcurious sat down beside her. “No kidding,” he muttered. “I don’t think we’ve met,” he…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Me and My Sister Just finished Othbringer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Tren
“She’s Fennin’s mother. I’ve called her Auntie since the day I could talk. We’re going to find her and you aren’t going to help anyone until you can use both hands to do it.” Tren led Carrie into the unburned part of the palace, walking down the halls, and calling names. Periodically, he spoke in Lillening. They heard voices,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
To follow up, I’m sorry, I didn’t finish that.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
You may post something.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Tren
Tren grabbed Carrie’s other hand, pulling he along.
“C’mon, we’re going to go find Auntie Silva’s. She’ll help you.”
I don’t know what else to rp, sorry
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh I forgot to mention, what Fennin had said was
“My Mother?” Is she dead? Stella is a turncoat. Where is Tren?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Tren
Tren took her hand again, inspecting it.
“We don’t impale people. Don’t worry, I’m sure Fennin won’t be to angry. He isn’t that sort of person, usually.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Tren
Tren looked at he hand, almost entirely black.
“We need that to get checked out.” He managed to say between coughs. The bite didn’t look natural.
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 2 years, 10 months ago
Awww! I love it!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Tren
“Yeah, it would’ve helped. I was looking for a mammel with flaming fur!” Tren grabbed Carrie, pulling her out of the way as a flaming beam fell. He coughed after he set her down, barely able to take in a breath. “We need to hurry, this place is really smoking.” They jumped over another flaming beam, spotting an exit. Coughing,…[Read more]
- Load More
