-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
When ya get on here, if you can’t find the pov from Fennin, let me know. Also, even though Fennin moved on his conversation, you can still have your charries ask questions and stuff. Whatever works 🙂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“So are you planning to come to the dance, Chase?”
Chase bit his lip. He didn’t even really know how to act under casual settings, what would happen under formal ones?
“I-I’ve n-never d-danced in my life. B-besides I-I have no one t-to go with.” He also had never worn a suit except once…and that was a suit of paj…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey, I need some help.
So I’ve got this charrie, “Name long and complicated but just called me Abe.” And I need a back story for him.
He likes to lift people up, like his friend Rain, who seems almost always upset with herself. He laughs and jokes. Very nice character, the type that makes every one love him…but I want his back story. Any ideas?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fynn
“Y-you would look g-good in navy b-blue,” Chase commented to Fynn as they entered the store.
Fynn titled his head and nodded. “Yeah, you’re right. I could see that.” He turned to Lukas. “What do you think?”
“I no nothing about style except for the fact that you don’t have it,” Lukas replied, holding up his hands in surrender.
Fynn…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fennin
Stabbed? His mother? He should have been there, he should have protected her.
“Where is she?.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t think number one will work…I’m not techy at all .(besides pushing random stuff to see what it does XD) and the fiery eyes pic that I stole it from was black and white, with only the iris colored.
I’ll attempt the second. Thank for the advise!
If this works I should make a picture of…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
In one of the cabinets in Urithiru, a gemstone message from an ancient Truthwatcher says “I foresaw this.” That’s not the whole thing, but it’s the important part.
That is a very important point. It makes sense that seeing the future isn’t necessarily a corrupt quality, as that’s a shared ability of all the shards as far as I know. Yet the…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character & Background Yard Sale in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Looks cool! I’ll have to see about adding some of mine on here.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, the way that it jumped between perspectives worked really well. A movie version of this scene would just be incredible!
I know! The amount of purely cinematic moments throughout the series is incredible, but this would be an epic avengers style climax in theaters, only better.
What do you think about what’s happening with Renarin? Th…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character & Background Yard Sale in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Characters:
- Brian Elrod. He got mixed up with some drug dealers as a teenager, and ran away from home, too ashamed of what he had done to face his family. Now a grown man, he is too afraid to go back home. But when his sister disappears, he knows he can’t hide for long. Can he get the courage to help save his family before its too late?
…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character & Background Yard Sale in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @janellebelovedpig
Heyyy! I’m adding some of mine!
Storyline
- A teenage girl discovers a dark secret about her family history. Her parents aren’t as normal as she once thought-they’re CIA agents. They’ve been captured by a ruthless gang called the Red Razors, armed with dangerous mind reading technology and high tech weapons. At…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Me and my characters have conversations.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
OH MY GOSH FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEND ME THE LINK!!!!!!!! I’LL PAY EXTRA FOR A SIGNED COPY……………hehe
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
I KNOW!!!!!!! I stayed up until like 10 last night making it…it was worth every minute of sleep I lost, lol
you are correct!
-
Allison replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
AHHHHH!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Among any of my more formal charries, there always is one spot or one person who is not formal at all.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, he was going to say “Auntie” but didn’t want to have Ellis, Zahlin or the others ask questions. Plus, it’s more formal to say “Queen Silvae”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@beth-torres @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
Tren
“We need to find Au-” Tren glanced around at the others. “I mean, Queen Silvae. Carrie’s cat bit her and it doesn’t look good.”
At the words, Fennin spun around, looking at Ellis and Zahlin.
“My mother, is she dead? Hurt? Where is she?”
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It was awesome!!! The climax felt felt like a continuous streak of mind-blowing unfolding and action. I’m currently wondering about Dalinar’s relationship with the Honor shard at this point though, because he ascended, but not completely? Or he’s somehow sharing it with the StormFather?
- Load More

Just make sure you don’t talk aloud to them XD having conversations with invisible people is usually taken as a sign of insanity!
Ummm…well…you see….it’s too late for that. lol
Im glad I’m not the only one who does 😀
That’s a relief…everyone at school thinks I’m a nerd XD (maybe i am)