-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Girl, WWWHHHHHAAAAATTT?!?!?!?!
AHHHH!!!!! I’m so excited for you!!!!! Tell me when it’s out!!!!!! I can’t wait to read itttt!!!!!!!! 💖
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@acancello @smiley Oh and you guys did too, right?
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @thearcaneaxiom @hybridlore @grcr There’s a post up there 👆 Because y’all did NaNo, or some modified version of it, right?
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It’s the last day of NaNoWriMo!!! 🥳
What did everyone accomplish this month?
I was able to exceed the 50,000 words, and I haven’t finished the novel yet! 😆 Super excited to finish it out. The ending I had planned changed to something that actually surprised me, so I’m really looking forward to writing it! ☺️
I think this month has really helpe…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ill be praying for you💗
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m fine with it, though Callie may have to coax Chase a little bit.
Actually, I came up with a different idea. Similar, but different. It’ll probably show up in a few RPs.
Fynn
Fynn straightened his bow tie according to Chase’s comment. He looked in the mirror. “Hey, I don’t look too bad. I think Callie will be impressed.” He admired his…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
they as in Pietro and Hannah
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@rae @highscribeofaetherium @jonas
Lol! Do I win by forfeit, or is there anyone else that was working on this?
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Awwwww!!!!!!
I need scenes!!! please write something, cause it would make my heart very happy
and the middle name Natasha!!!
(is this when I tell you in my fanfics they also gave Natasha as their daughter’s middle name?) we think a like
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
She tried to play it cool as she forced Xandro out of the store, but inside she was panicking. She didn’t like being apart from the only one who truly understood her. And he was probably going to cause trouble, as he was on sugar.
“Should we ask for help or just start digging in?”
It took her a moment to realize that…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok, I went ahead and did it. I don’t know if anyone else did. Regardless, I’m sorry Rae, but you left too obvious of a exploitation in the prompt, and I had to take advantage, and it came out in a high degree of jest.
This is experimental for me, and I promise I wasn’t on anything XD!
My Entery: The “Inner” Struggle
I clutched death in a hand…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hmm… Strivings Within by Mitzi VanCleve is pretty good! The first half is more about the author’s personal experience with OCD, anxiety, and panic disorder, but the second half goes into a lot about how to handle it. Another one I’ve read is The OCD Healing Journey by Mark DeJesus, which is also good. It’s definitely more about how…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey!! It’s great to see you’re back, I missed seeing you around! I’m glad you’re doing better! What have you been up to lately?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I like it!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, me too XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I do, I play the piano and want to learn the violin when I’m like twenty.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, you kinda have to be insane about horses to be really dedicated. I was insane since birth so ya know… Yeah, I’ve been almost bit for no reason before but thankfully I ducked in time. She just nipped my arm.
Do you play an instrument?
-
Allison posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Does anyone know who my pfp is? 10 points to who does!!
-
Allison replied to the topic Well…hello again ;))) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m pretty good, busy also 🙂 Getting used to the cold weather, it was 16 degrees last night and I’m used to CA winters of 40s maybe 30s at the lowest, lol!
- Load More

It looks like WallE to me, but I’m probably wrong, lol
@acancello
I was randomly stalking your profile (lol) and I pulled it up and I was like WHATTTT????? SHE CHANGED HER PFP???? Ever since I joined you’ve always had the same one so it was like a shock lol
I know, I got a little tired of my old one since I’ve had it since I started KP:D
And (This is hard, I knew no one would get it) She is GLaDOS, a Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System, from the video game ‘Portal 1&2″ By Valve, and she is in charge of the Aperture Science Laboratories.
I am a total geek XD
I recognized it.
Really?! You’ve played the Portals? Which one was better 1 or 2? Definitely 2 in my opinion, but 1 is also fun.
I haven’t played that much of either, so I doubt I’d even be able to tell the difference. I did enjoy both though. I remember more of part 2, like the ending. I’ll just say 2.
I did, too.
@jonas
2’s ending was good, a lot better than one. 2 was just a better game, keeping my fingers crossed for three though , which will never happen Valve never makes thirds, lol.