-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 How about our RP order goes like this: You, Me, RAE, and then Jonas?
Sef
She shrank back, trembling, as another man barged into the room.
“I’m sorry,” she whispered, looking around warily, “I-I-I didn’t mean to cause any trouble…it-it’s just that I don’t know where I am…”
-
Allison posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
“When I sit down to write a book, I do not say to myself, ‘I am going to produce a work of art.’ I write it because there is some lie that I want to expose, some fact to which I want to draw attention, and my initial concern is to get a hearing.”
—George Orwell -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Shadows gather around, like a cool blanket. The moon is far from full; it is but a slit of silver. Orange and red flames dance their strange dance, and the shadows of six things dance with it. Six creatures, three four-legged, and three two-legged. Four-legged shifts and snorts, two-legged becomes aware as a crackle of broken wood breaking the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It twas me. Wait a sec…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS. OH. MY. GOODNESS. HE ASKED HER!!!!!!!I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
Livia
“Livia, will you go to the dance with me?” Lukas asked.
Liv gasped. “Of course!” she smiled, and threw her arms around him, only too late realizing that that might not have been appropriate. “Sorry,” she laughed. Xandro bugled with triumph. “Okay, buddy,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ah, true, lol. Fynn will probably make some joke about it and Chase will be like “Um…” XD
AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I FREAKED OUT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! haha! (i managed to stifle my scream of joy XD)
LOL! When I wrote it I did too 🤣 I was like, “Lukassss!! Fynn was right!!”
I’m just waiting for Lukas to work up the courage to ask her……
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I like that idea! Trouble is getting Chase to admit he was planning to sleep in the hallway.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“No, I don’t. Usually make conversation. Not even with my ther–” He was going to say therapist, but did Marcel need to know that? Chase tensed and shuddered.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It’d be funny if Fynn and Chase ended up in the same dorm. XD I think Fynn has other people in his dorm, including Lukas, but I can’t remember who. Maybe @whalekeeper ‘s Marcel and… I think there’s another one…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace could probably get out, but he rarely shows all that his vambrace can do. That thing is just packed with Fettian microtech.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Igua would help them, they just have to ask. He can be really nice.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace2009 @jonas
I’m gonna rp Nae, and then you all can incorporate her in any time it feels right.
Nae
“Skip, hop, run and trot. Flowers sing and the air does ring!” Nae skipped down the stone hallways, undisturbed that she had no idea where she was. She hummed her silly song that made little sense before halting,…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
So I finished Elantris. It was really good, but there’s so many things in the Cosmere that is left unsaid. Apparently there is going to be a book two and three eventually though.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
🤣🤣🤣
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Mistborn in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hmmm, I don’t know.
Thinking about compounding each of them, it would have very unique effects. Electrum would be funny. If you compounded that, and get a massive amount of determination, you might just start thinking yourself a god, without that really adding to your physical power in any way. Pewter alo and Gold feu would be a good combo,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“I-I’m from Shyton, on Wond. Don’t know any other planets.” He hid his stutter. Maybe talking like normal people wasn’t so bad. “Uhh…What is the definition of a ‘ normal conversation’ to you?”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fracture
“I just explained this to you!” he jumped into the conversation again. “I am not insane, nor am I crazy. I think you’re one of the two, because you won’t listen to reason!”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
“Most people don’t care for my name. I’m called Glace.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
Glace stopped his inspection.
“I’ve given you my intro, directly, once, and indirectly one other time. Do you need anymore?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
Glace crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes at Fracture.
“I’m not saying your crazy, I’m saying your insane. Actually, you’re more than insane.”
- Load More
