-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
LOL! So true, so true. XD
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I assume N’Nesha lives on some kind of asteroid, and that’s why she’s surprised at the horizon and the fact that there’s only one? (“Omia” is their species’ word for such planetoids, right?)
More or less. It’s not really an asteroid, but it is a field of planetoids. I’ve talked about Omialia many times before, but it’s essentially a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Those two… 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Alrighty! Here it is! (:
Everton
Ev woke with a start. His vision blurred and unblurred until he could finally see clearly. His eyes glanced over the stone walls and the flickering sconces.
Oh… this place again… He had been here before. Wasn’t sure how it had happened, but here he was in this wild castle again.
He mutte…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22
N’nesha
Uvah had Bucky sit, working on his wound. I paced back and forth.
Neshe: We need to get out of here.
Nele: Where even is “here”?
I decided to explore the room, feeling around the walls. Wood touched my fingers, and specks of light shown through the cracks. A window.
Neshe: This could be a good…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sure! Sounds good! I’ll get to writing their first RP later this afternoon, but feel free to do one before me. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww 😢 Poor boi. He needs hugs. 🥺
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my word, I love that. 🤣
-
Smiley changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
(…I held back my tears…but I’m still so sad)
Wow you have better self-restraint than I do XD
WANDA!!!!!!
I know!!!
I’m writing Pietro’s POV now, and his a little bit less tearful
-
Smiley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
(and I have an idea for a sad Riker scene that I must write now…hElP)
Will please tag me if you show it??!!
cause I want to read any scenes about the poor boy
although one day, do you think you could post a scene about Riker being happy?? cause I think he would really enjoy that
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 *hands tissues back to you* you might need them since I have Chapter One of my What If? finished
What if Wanda had been sent to the Red Room?
Chapter 1
Ten-year-old Wanda sobbed, deep overwhelming sobs, she had never felt so completely alone. Her parents had died, and she had been separated from her…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww Riker!!
Basically I wished you loved me
*Cries* that’s such a sad quote especially for him
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter67
Here’s the last post, and I made sure there wasn’t any after that, it was around page 417:
@freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22
I decided I needed to stop procrastinating and continue before I getting prodded again, sorry it’s a little short😅
N’nesha
“…Let me handle this.” I heard Bucky say. I lay, stunned……
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
and would y’all like to just get rid of our group with Uvah, N’Nesha, & Bucky, or continue it? (again, idk where we left off last 😆)
It’s been your turn actually. I can repost the last one if you want, just give me a moment to dig.
-
hybridlore posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @acancello @highscribeofaetherium @anyoneelse Hi! I was wondering if any of you do classical conversations? We’re thinking about doing it for next semester. If so, do you like it?
-
I have heard of it, but I dont think we ever did it. Sorry I couldn’t be more of a help 🙂
-
Very late answer XD I would recommend it! Every system has its weaknesses so expect to see some, but the teaching methods foster a lot of thought and perspective.
-
That’s ok! Gotcha, yeah. We ended up enrolling for this semester and I really do enjoy being part of a group like this, but the homework is sometimes a lot.
-
-
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sef
“I-I guess we could stay together,” Sef said softly. She didn’t want the others upset at her for wanting to split up, and if they thought that was better…she would do what they wanted. She was used to not having her own way. She didn’t deserve it.
She just wanted to go home. Back home where nobody cared one…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Trailblazer changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
