-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok. There’s no rush. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok now for my actual response to this topic. XD
So ummm…
For personalities, I don’t think I have many characters who are like, super introverts. I’m an ambivert, so most of my characters end up being either an ambivert, extrovert, or a super extrovert.
And almost all of my characters end up with a little bit of me in them. 😉 Though I think A…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase will be at the dance lessons, I’ll rp that. may take a while though.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s not as scary as you may think, lol! I’m a girl who tends to hide her emotions/stuff away her emotions, so I do understand men more in that vein. But I think it’s also important to remember that not all men are those tough guys that stuff everything away, have a stiff upper lip, and all those other stere…
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium I LOVE YOUR PFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
and who wants brown eyes?
Lol, that’s actually really funny because I love describing my characters’ brown eyes. XD
Also, I’ve been giving characters brown eyes a lot more recently because I realized how pretty they are!
THANK YOU @loopylin!!! *ahem* Yeah, I totally DO NOT have brown eyes. Not at all. Pfft, no way. I mean, what would I hav…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww, Chaseeee 😭
(Btw, is he still going to show up at the dance lessons? Because I bet Callie will see through him and know something’s wrong right away and be like, “Alright, boy, ‘fess up.” …ok, not exactly like that, but you know what I mean. 🤣)
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t really think about what my characters look like as much as I should. When I do, I usually think what their culture/ethnicity looks like, but then I have to think about the physical characteristics of the different cultures and ethnicities I’ve made, lol! My sister who drew N’nesha for me had to pry out hair and eye color from my tongue,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
lol! I can’t wait for that awkward RP…lol
Ikr?! XD
hey…what if Lukas and Liv were partners? Fynn would never stop laughing….lol
Oh yes, that would be fantastic. 😂 (Fynn would laugh until he saw Chase dancing with Callie, then he’d be quite distracted… and confused… and conflicted… and giving his author a good laugh. 🤣 *ahem…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Adrian
“It’s good to meet you both,” Esther said with a nod. “Do either of you know exactly where we are?”
“Ev tells me it’s a castle. Not entirely sure how we got here.” Adrian shrugged.
“Magic, of course,” Ev murmured quietly behind him.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
So the significance of the stones.
the stones are in two different necklaces. (And MAN am I struggling with the plot for this book. 😩🤣)The stones were the most valuable assets to a certain country for war, because the medicine made from them not only cures sickness and disease, but can also seal wounds and heal broken bones. So they…
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve been doing thanks for asking
A lot of change going around but it’s all good
I get to go to my youth group Christmas Gala where I get all dressed up, it’s a lot of fun
How are you?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
You’re welcome, lol!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t think I have ever written from the perspective of a male character… I don’t know how XD But I guess it’s a little intimidating having never done it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I really enjoyed reading everyone’s posts! I’m just guessing here, but I feel like brown is the most popular hair color, followed by blonde and black… And then other colors like white and blue lol.
For eyes, I’m going to guess blue is most common for characters? Then brown, then green, and then other colors?
I’m not really sure what kinds of…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedmwriter76
My MC’s tend to be men (idk, they’re easier to write somehow🤣)
I’m not alone!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
I can decipher the pig latin (that is pig latin, right?) but I don’t have morse code memorized. I went through what I like to call my “detective phase” a number of years ago and learned a whole bunch of codes. Raegan, if you read the string of words from right to left instead of left to right, it’ll make a little more sense. Take…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I get it now! It’s simply the power of resistance and the fact that none of the other Paynes know that they’re being lied to. So Sef will have to confront her lies in a more obvious way than most books.
Yep! Exactly.
That makes sense! And yeah, definitely don’t feel like you have to take any of my advice… It’s totally up to you…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I never really go into dyed hair, most of it’s their natural color, I even cringed when I had Terry Darr dye his hair blond for a couple weeks. Reason: I actually promised my grandmother I would never dye my hair.
I also rarely go into makeup with my charries too. Reason: idk, maybe cuz most of them are warrioresses, or too young in my opinion to…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
I dug deep into Chase’s heart, and I found a hole. A hole that he wants filled. I dug into Nahim’s heart and found a hole, a hole he wants filled. I dug into my own heart, and found a hole, a hole I want filled.
- Load More

Ah, thank you 😂