-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, from Nahim’s right elbow down is robotic. I might make it the entire arm.
-
Allison posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
I cant take the suspense!
-Calvin -
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I just read your chapter above… ERICH!! He may be another one of my favorites…
Ahh, well, you’ll come up with something😊
I did! Luckily I remembered that we have melt and pour soap and other craft supplies.
Yep, sure is! I’ve had these characters and stuff for a while (and several of the characters also appeared in Fre…
-
Esther replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve been meaning to read this for a while and I finally got to it!! I only got to read the first chapter, but my brain is too dead to give any valuable feedback right now. Love it so far!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I apologize in advance in the formatting is weird. I’m not sure how this is gonna look once it actually posts. XD
Chapter 1
“This was a stupid idea.” Everton Barlowe stared at the geometric building towering above him.
“I told you,” his best friend Amidala said with a smirk.
“Well, I thought it would work.”
“Ev, when would any of your ide…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Awww, Erichhh! 😭
But he sounds like such a cool POV to write from. 👀
I always love reading your writing. 😊 I feel like writing in present tense in becoming more popular now, at least in ya fiction, and I really enjoy it. I tried it once for a short story and failed miserably. 😂 But I might try it in a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok, so I thought I made an introduction post but now I can’t remember. 😭 And if I did and you replied but I missed it somehow, forgive me. 😂 So I’m just gonna introduce myself now. 😝
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, teen girl!!
It’s so nice to have you here!
I am the old…
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Love the scene and the backstory, but it definitely makes Erich anything but a bad guy, also that’s actually such a realistic backstory about being kicked out
I don’t know how much Jews do it, but a lot of religious will shun people if they go against their religion and even the family isn’t supposed to talk to them
Now…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok good 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Y’all I actually would have totally forgotten about this if I hadn’t seen your posts. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lukas
Lukas ignored Fynn’s joking. What did he know? But Lukas couldn’t keep from silently laughing at himself. He was suddenly being so defensive. And he knew why… Because, well… he really did like Livia, a lot. Like… a lot.
He blushed at his own thoughts. Maybe this was just a temporary feeling. Maybe Liv didn’t fe…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I love it. If that’s what God wants you to do, then go for it! I’m sure people will still love your book nonetheless. No book and perfect, and if I’m being completely honest here… sometimes hooks are overrated…. 👀😂
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ahhh man, I was excited to wake up at 4 in the morning😂
-
Ruth and
Loopy are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve literally been so excited all week XXD sometimes I’ll see it and think I missed it, and freak out, then be like, oh wait, we still have a day left lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you so much <333 It makes me so happy when people compliment my writing, especially when I’ve been really insecure about it and worrying that it’s not good and I should just quit XD
And yeah, I love that scene too 🙂 thanks for reading!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
We posted the times earlier in this thread if you don’t know what time.
I put it on my calendar so I wouldn’t forget XD
-
Smiley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Awww they’re so cute!! poor Leon
*coughs* (now I want to draw some fanart of your characters XD)
I also want to try drawing some of my own
Awww I love that!!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
We’re shooting for tomorrow? I can probably make it.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Are you guys excited to break the record tomorrow???
- Load More
