-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
“I used to play the flute. Father ruined that many years ago. I used to sing a little, but I haven’t for two years. I play football, and spend time in nature. That’s…basically it. I don’t read books much, I don’t listen to much music, I don’t do any craft things. I’ve been told I have pretty handwriting, but I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
Guys I need serious help…I’m kind of lost.
My writing is falling apart and I don’t even know if it’s a good plot anymore, and I’m just so stressed about it and don’t know what to do!!
AHHHHH why is writing so hard!!???!?!??!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Livia
“Well, are we still going to the dance?” she asked. “I completely understand if you’d rather do something else, like go to a movie together. I’m sure we wouldn’t be the only ones not going.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sef
“So what do you do for fun?” she asked. “I used to write poems, but one night Iver burned them all. He was drunk,” she explained.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Praying for him.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wow that sounds like a child’s dream right there! Or like something out of Elf haha. You’re making me hungry!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nice topic!!
Biggest one: how do you celebrate Christmas Eve/Christmas? (family gatherings, church services, other fun traditions?)
So, we don’t live near any of our extended family right now, but sometimes we meet up with my Dad’s parents. We’ve never done Christmas with my mom’s side (that I can remember). This year they came a few…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
No, it’s literally a cake made out of popcorn! XD
It’s like a giant popcorn ball with gumdrops, m&m’s, and other candies inside of it.
-
Allison posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Merry Christmas everyone!💗 🎄 🤗 🎁
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve never heard of popcorn cake… or was there supposed to be a comma between the two words?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Glad to hear that! Merry Christmas!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m kinda excited to add him, so I will. I’ll make him a senior (highschooler, not an old man XD) I guess…but be prepared for some odd happenings.
Nahim Alfred Nayhelm Jr. True name: Alpha Grath.
He’s about six feet tall with a muscular build. Red irises and sclerae, (Nar only has red irises) and black hair that has a couple…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Glad she’s feeling better! Merry Christmas!
-
Allison replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ll be praying 💗
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
1. We either go to Havre for Christmas (where my mom’s parents live) or stay home (my dad’s parents live next door). My dad’s brother usually comes to the farm for Christmas, so if we’re home, we get to see him. We’re at the farm this year since some of us are sick and my mom hurt her back.
When we’re in Havre, we always have pizza from a…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Y-yeah. I guess th-that makes for a, a good relationship, r-right?
Oh my gosh that’s great XD
We could have Lukas dance with Callie and Fynn dance with Liv, and they could help Lukas and Liv out with some advice haha!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic Writer quotes! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
*gasp* This may be slowly inspiring a story idea… 👀 I love this quote
Lol! I love when quotes have an impact 😂
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
My favorite treats are these cookies called sour cream cut-outs.
I don’t think I’ve ever heard of those. I’ll have to look them up!
- Load More

And whatever you do, DO NOT try to smell the flour for the pizza 😵 🤧 🤣
Oh no!!! XD I’ve done that before…